london acid attack

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

london acid attack

Post by Alanzzg »

There's some sick people about ,
you london lads have a lot to put up with , not just the amount of traffic but these sick people trying to cause as much harm and suffering to others as they possible can
stay safe you lott

http://news.sky.com/story/police-invest ... n-10947918
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Re: london acid attack

Post by kishan »

the government and public who want pink fluffy police to fight crime to exist over robust and tougher policing is to blaim for this
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

Ferret
Benefactor
Current Ride: Aprilia srv 850

Post by Ferret »

These types of attack are disgusting ,personally I would hang the f S . However if caught some do Gooder will come up with some sob story so they get off lightly .

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Arrested - 16 - what will happen... nothing...

I wonder what has happened, progression, for some one to believe, similarly with knife type crime... that this is OK or acceptable behaviour...
I cannot image that this was a first type offence - or even the first time the individual has received attention from the police...
They cannot be able to be available to commit such type of behaviour - how this is achieved can take a variety of means... and is for who knows to decide - Law Makers or Judges? - i think it has gone beyond Family Liaison Officers and Social Workers!

I commute everyday, on several occasions seeing mopeds/scooter/bikes, often MX bikes - no number plates, riders without crash helmets and hooded top up... crossing mainly the Old Kent Road from estate area to estate area... If you ring or notify the police - they are long gone by the time anyone turns up....
Not wishing to get involved with these incidents and now, possible attempted thefts or suspicious activity in case they are carrying knives, or as looks likely now acid solutions etc... Not like me as i always try and do teh right thing, but just not worth putting self at risk, i have a wife and kids to think of now and want to return home to them safe.
Not usually a worried individual on a commute 7:30 - 18:00... and a reasonably sized fella... But on occasions have got a little 'mindful' when in stop start traffic and another scoot pulls up near or next to me with a rider and pillion especially with the appearance of more hoodie type riders - and some times they display a nervousness to their surroundings... rather than more commuter types...
Old Kent Road junctions between the estates... Riot type goinings-on a couple of years back in Lewisham... Gonna be worse (possibly appear worse, or more likely) when winter sets in and it starts getting dark earlier again...
I now always try and leave a little room to move out and try not to get boxed in on the inside of traffic... Be interesting to hear others 'take' on their commute and observation of other riders...

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

this makes my blood boil,
when will they stamp down on these low life female pudendas.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

smeghead
Benefactor
Current Ride: GTS 300 Touring

Post by smeghead »

I just found this on the BBC website; ''Since 2010 there have been more than 1,800 reports of attacks involving corrosive fluids in the capital''.
Just heard an MP saying carrying acid should be illegal, like carrying a knife. I suppose that's because there's no more knife attacks/stabbings since the law change. Utter pillocks the lot of them.

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Now says a 15 yr old and 16 yr old... so 'prolly stolen scooters, no licence, no insurance...
should be banned for life - but will continue to ride and/or drive illegally...
A second offence for the riding / driving should see (further to borstal...) custodial sentencing...
Not sure of the correct answer a Hug or a good beating...
World Gone Mad!

muddyfox
Benefactor
Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max

Post by muddyfox »

The press and television reporting as acid but a policeman friend says it household bleach. Domestos that type of corrosive material. As he states how do you stop them getting hold of a widely available "weapon" ?
Muddyfox (Nottingham)
Ride safe

roygib
Benefactor
Current Ride: sym symphony st Yamaha Tricity

Post by roygib »

Last Sunday i was tolled a youth was spraying bikers as they passed using a spray bottle near Caton,Lancaster,don't know what was in the spray.

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

Total scum. I wouldn't ride into London, bollox to that - too much theft, vandalism and crap like this going on combined with a Police force that just doesn't serve the needs of the people (unless you're offended on Twitter in which case they'll be around like a shot)..

They need a life sentence for that kind of attack but they will get a slap on the wrist and carry on.

I'm sure we will hear how they are vulnerable and deprived and all that shit that liberal politicians say to avoid the scumbags actually being held account for their actions.

Err, ok I'm going to have a beer now an remember that most of the rest of the uk is still made up of nice people......