New T max Standard . Love it !

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560

Re: New T max Standard . Love it !

Post by tmaxrobbo »

kishan wrote:nice exhaust system personally i would have gone for a different brand and style of end can that end can dont look right on such a big scooter but that is me personally.

It looks better in the flesh , the photo does make it look small, I’ve always been an akrapovic guy but Inthink this looks better and less bulky . Certainly the akra is very easy to fit :mrgreen:

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Ok using it every day and it sounds mint and seems a lot quicker. Maybe the engine management system has accepted the system and my word it goes well

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Been looking at the Termignoni website...

http://www.termignoni.it/en/product/yam ... x1-scream/

Their power & torque graphs suggest that you get the most extra power (2.5bhp) at around 3,250 rpm (basically cos the standard setup seems to dip around then), but only around 0.5bhp at normal revs (5500rpm). 2.5 more bhp across the range would be worth having! How much did it cost? I know the Akra is around £1000 for roughly the same power gain.

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor

Post by tmaxrobbo »

MrGrumpy wrote:Been looking at the Termignoni website...

http://www.termignoni.it/en/product/yam ... x1-scream/

Their power & torque graphs suggest that you get the most extra power (2.5bhp) at around 3,250 rpm (basically cos the standard setup seems to dip around then), but only around 0.5bhp at normal revs (5500rpm). 2.5 more bhp across the range would be worth having! How much did it cost? I know the Akra is around £1000 for roughly the same power gain.
I got mine from Italy £780 I think . The Akra is £1100 so a lot more. The Akra is very easy to fit though . Its getting nicer eacg day as the miles build up :mrgreen: