Honda Sh300 sliding screen help

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Wuyang
Current Ride: Sh300

Re: Honda Sh300 sliding screen help

Post by Wuyang »

Steve_D wrote:
Steve_D wrote:
Wuyang wrote:
That's great....cheers
Found 'em! If these are what you want, PM me your address before 1.00 today and I'll get them in the post to you today - you can have them for free, just cover the postage costs. Next day is about £4 I believe.

Thanks
Jonathan

Wuyang

Post by Wuyang »

Wuyang wrote:Fantastic Steve...
Let me know if you want payment via PayPal and fwd your details and I'll sort it out.

Thanks again
Jonathan

Wuyang

Post by Wuyang »

Let me know if you want payment via PayPal and fwd your details and I'll sort it out.

Thanks again
Jonathan[/quote]

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Wuyang, can I respectfully suggest that you delete/edit your post that contains your personal details & send them to Steve in a PM, while the forum members are an honest bunch, there are 'bots' that scan forums for postcodes/phone numbers/etc to sell on to cold callers & similar lowlifes.
Personal messages are only visible to the sender & intended recipient
Have wheels, will travel :D

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

Address received via pm. Bolts and spacers sent. Only cost me £1.30 so no need to pay for that. Glad to be able to help someone out.
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

Wuyang

Post by Wuyang »

Steve_D wrote:Address received via pm. Bolts and spacers sent. Only cost me £1.30 so no need to pay for that. Glad to be able to help someone out.
A big thank you again Steve...top man for going out of your way for doing that for me.....I really appreciate it. Looking forward to getting the screen on and doing a few miles.

Jonathan

Wuyang

Post by Wuyang »

Wuyang

Post by Wuyang »

The Bern wrote:Wuyang, can I respectfully suggest that you delete/edit your post that contains your personal details & send them to Steve in a PM, while the forum members are an honest bunch, there are 'bots' that scan forums for postcodes/phone numbers/etc to sell on to cold callers & similar lowlifes.
Bern,,,sorry for that, I realised as soon as I did it and deleted it in the post more than once, but I'd obviously done something wrong....and it was still there.....any way think it's sorted now. Thanks for highlighting that to me.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Wuyang wrote:
The Bern wrote:Wuyang, can I respectfully suggest that you delete/edit your post that contains your personal details & send them to Steve in a PM, while the forum members are an honest bunch, there are 'bots' that scan forums for postcodes/phone numbers/etc to sell on to cold callers & similar lowlifes.
Bern,,,sorry for that, I realised as soon as I did it and deleted it in the post more than once, but I'd obviously done something wrong....and it was still there.....any way think it's sorted now. Thanks for highlighting that to me.
No need to apologise bud, it's just a habit of mine, having been 'Admin' on other forums I tend to look out for members security, it's all good 8-)
Have wheels, will travel :D