WK 650

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
smeghead
Benefactor
Current Ride: GTS 300 Touring

WK 650

Post by smeghead »

http://www.wkbikes.com/650cc_motorbikes ... T-ABS.html. Just looking at this beauty. CF Moto seem to be getting thier act together. I read the two Aussie reviews, looks a great bike. Interestingly they appear to be £4000 in Australia which is very good value.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Re: WK 650

Post by MrGrumpy »

Someone on here has one or had one I think. Apparently fine, but said it needs constant work to keep it looking good in a UK winter, so probably not the bike for me!

smeghead
Benefactor
Current Ride: GTS 300 Touring

Post by smeghead »

MrGrumpy wrote:Someone on here has one or had one I think. Apparently fine, but said it needs constant work to keep it looking good in a UK winter, so probably not the bike for me!
I think someone has the older touring bike. This is a new bike.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Is there much difference? I thought they were the same, just one had less bodywork!

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I have the WK650Tr...................still running fine.....☺

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

lovely looking bike too clive.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

£5299 + OTR you could negotiate a deal on a BNIB Suzuki SV650 with a proven track record

marval
Current Ride: Aprilia sr gt

Post by marval »

I don't think I could be confident to buy anything of WK. Those last two 650s new prices kept dropping and dropping, which of course wrecks used values. the dealers that vehemently defended the criticism of the quality etc, on early bikes, are no longer dealers. WK website now consists of next to no models and these new 650s have been available to order for months and are only now just appearing and as has been previously said too close in price to the mainstream. Some foreign websites lists a really nice looking new generation tourer. To my mind the new products need a better importer who would market and develop the brand in their own right as what they actually are CF Moto. As long as it's not Moto GB of course!

Deleted User 62

Yes Marval........take the WK stickers off the fairing and its a CFMoto.......as it says on the engine cases and on the instruments...............a friend has the same bike and his bike says CFMoto on the tank....and it says CFMoto on his log book.....mine says WK..........would i buy another (doubt I would have finances to) CFMoto......on the past 3 years that I have had my Tr, it would hold no fears for me to have another........but it a choice between the Mt or the naked 650i and neither are to my liking.

Thanks Mark.......it is still a pleasure to ride..

It is standing up to the UK weather better than I thought (hoped) it would.
Just a few corrosion areas......on foot peg hangers......and fuel filler cap......nothing serious.......I ought to have them powder coated......or rub them down and respray them.

Meldrew.........I would have liked another T Max.....for most of the reasons you stated........but the price of a new TMax (at the time) was well out of my league.......

Deleted User 62

The CFMoto650Tr-g is not available in the UK.......a guy on a Chinese site iam on rode one from China to the UK and back to China.....a much improved version of the model..........but not Euro4 compliant.