Living with the sh300

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: Living with the sh300

Post by kayz1 »

Nufink in your profile to say where you are Sir Snail... :)
Chuck it in the back of your Mobihome, park up on my drive for a day or so and WE can chuck it on the bike table and pull the guts out of it..
You will then learn how a CVT works...and all will be well with the world.. :lol:
Lyn.

PS: we can even invite Bern to bring his engineering skills into play..He IS good with the Kettle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

It's somewhere near Bristol but I can't remember if it was Portishead or more Cotswold way.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

kayz1 wrote:
PS: we can even invite Bern to bring his engineering skills into play..He IS good with the Kettle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:kiss: :D
Have wheels, will travel :D

Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Post by Snail »

kayz1 wrote:Nufink in your profile to say where you are Sir Snail... :)
Chuck it in the back of your Mobihome, park up on my drive for a day or so and WE can chuck it on the bike table and pull the guts out of it..
You will then learn how a CVT works...and all will be well with the world.. :lol:
Lyn.

Hi thanks for the offer, I have engineering skills of my own and thanks to the excellent link Ray sent me for the manual I now understand how it all works? Really good clear drawings

I did notice other day after washing it, on tick over on stand every 30 seconds it squeaks? From the belt area for about 10 seconds and the wheel tries to turn? This repeats continuously?

Went to NEC on it yesterday two up of course seemed happy at 60 ISH all A roads, I was pleased with the lights as didn't get home till 7.30 pm

My introduction says we are in Gloucester, should I put that in the profile I see many don't disclose where they are, is there any Muppet promotion flyers that we could put up in our local bike shops?

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

Snail, did you see that Greyerbeard is from Gloucester?