Is the SH300 a maxi scooter?

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Mister Paul
Current Ride: Honda Forza 300

Re: Is the SH300 a maxi scooter?

Post by Mister Paul »

Who cares? It's better than a car.

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Meldrew wrote:The OP apparently, as he started the topic, and given the choice I'd take the car.
Well then - I’m the proud owner of the sh300i - maxi or non maxi it’s one of the best sub 300cc scooters on the market - big twin cylinder scooters like the silverwing just don’t float my boat - would I take the car over a silverwing - probably not

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

I don't care particularly, I was just interested and it is more enjoyable than a car. Perfect for my diminished stature. I wouldn't want anything heavier. And it's plenty fast enough on our roads.

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

Symcity wrote:
Meldrew wrote:The OP apparently, as he started the topic, and given the choice I'd take the car.
Well then - I’m the proud owner of the sh300i - maxi or non maxi it’s one of the best sub 300cc scooters on the market - big twin cylinder scooters like the silverwing just don’t float my boat - would I take the car over a silverwing - probably not
I’ve gotta say, since turning 60 and getting a free travel pass, I go to work by train now instead of using the SH. A healthy walk at either end and a comfortable, dry, stress free ride reading a newspaper, drinking a coffee and listening to my music on my iPhone. :mrgreen:
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

poldark
Current Ride: X9 250Evo+B650[F]+NC750X [GB]

Post by poldark »

XMax400Paul wrote:I would say its a compact scooter...
Maxi is more ya weather protected, feet forward-ish, tunnel scoot
Agreed, the cc isn't the defining factor for me but the size and ergos.
Honda NC750X DCT (2017)

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

So isnt the SH300 whats classed as an underbone design so doesn't that define the 'class'

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Meldrew wrote:
Symcity wrote:Well then - I’m the proud owner of the sh300i - maxi or non maxi it’s one of the best sub 300cc scooters on the market - big twin cylinder scooters like the silverwing just don’t float my boat
Big twin cylinder scooters like the silver wing may not float your boat, but that didn't stop you briefly joining the silverwing600 forum! :)
Bloody hell symcity you must gave been bored to join that forum.
I've had better advice in a fortune cookie than certain parties 'ride safe "cough"

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Scootypuff snr wrote:
I've had better advice in a fortune cookie than certain parties 'ride safe "cough"
Lloyd the Paranoin Android ???????? total fuckwit, I reckon he is 'polishing' his bellend as he types :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have wheels, will travel :D

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

ssssshhhh, isn't meldrew a forum Guru on there. :|
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

horobags wrote:ssssshhhh, isn't meldrew a forum Guru on there. :|
Errrrrrrrr, what's your point Mark ? Lloyd is a fuckwit of the higher order, the only thing that beats his level of fuckwitism is his giant size ego, read his posts bud, he disagress with Honda torque settings (increase all by 10-15%) he seems to think that tyre pressurures should be increased by any amount he sees fit (varies from post to post), all bolts & nuts should be lubricated regardless of manufactureres spec'n & heaven help you if you post any form of disagreement, Meldrew (hi bud) expresses his opinion on stuff that is open to speculation, if people disagree he doesn't go into tirades of personal invective, he like myself does not advise anything technical that is not in the Honda workshop manual.
Have wheels, will travel :D