Gloves

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
mac65
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda ADV 350

Re: Gloves

Post by mac65 »

I have RST Thermotech heated gloves and they are excellent have 3 heat settings with a rechargeable battery in each glove. The new scoot has heated grips fitted so now got two cold weather riding options!
enjoy eXtra to the Max

all-four-inches
Current Ride: 2013 T-Max 530 BlackMax

Post by all-four-inches »

with scooter n motorcycle theft as high as it is you may want to invest in some that have moulded knuckles so you basically ride around with legal knuckle dusters on. Thats my next purchase although my spada's have served me really well up till now.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

mac65 wrote:I have RST Thermotech heated gloves and they are excellent have 3 heat settings with a rechargeable battery in each glove. The new scoot has heated grips fitted so now got two cold weather riding options!
They are good...
I've found that gloves with 'Outlast' lining are very good. Its allegedly some hi-tech material designed for Nasa that retains heat. Sounds like bullshit, but seems to work.

Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

BMW's GS Rallye gloves for the last 10 years.

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

Bluebottle
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 ZA L0

Post by Bluebottle »

Knox Zero (original version) - Boa lacing system is a bit bulky unless you always wear them outside your jacket, warm, dry.

Alpinestars 365 - scrumptious Goretex/leather, not warm, waterproof. Bought a snug fit expecting them to give quite a bit, they didn’t, so can only take thin inner gloves.

Spada Elite WP - demoted to stashed on the bike for emergencies. Getting tatty with a few loose threads, didn’t stand up to use as well as the Alpinestars but good for the money, better than more expensive ones I’ve had and good waterproofing.

Various inner gloves - fine “runners” gloves (Ron Hill type), cheapo “magic gloves” (stretchy knitted things one size too small) and close fitting fleece (unbranded). I prefer these as separate insulation layers as and when needed.
WE ARE THE BURG resistance is futile
The Ugly Bunch-1