maxi scooters

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Symcity
Benefactor
Posts: 686

Re: maxi scooters

Post#21 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Burgman1958 wrote:Erm... why are we suddenly on to buses, bus passes and afternoon teas?

Sorry Burgman I happened to mention bus passes - afternoon teas were introduced by a senior citizen who rides a bicycle and goes to the gymnasium

User avatar
Meldrew
Benefactor
Posts: 4290

Re: maxi scooters

Post#22 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:09 am

Symcity wrote:
Burgman1958 wrote:Erm... why are we suddenly on to buses, bus passes and afternoon teas?

Sorry Burgman I happened to mention bus passes - afternoon teas were introduced by a senior citizen who rides a bicycle and goes to the gymnasium


There's a lot of us here are Senior Citizens and even more just a few years away, so what's wrong with the health benefits of getting a bit of daily exercise. I'm not a fan of any sports and never have been, so pedalling a couple of miles to my local Bannatyne's, doing an Aqua gym class for 45 minutes, or the same time on a number of resistance machines, maybe some time in the steam room, before showering and cycling home. I prefer mornings and it's only a couple of hours of my day.

Then I can spend the rest of the day riding round on buses, trying not to spill tea on white linen tablecloths, and eating dainty sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

None of that stuff today though, I'm packing stuff up for my German trip, should I take my heated jacket or a pair of shorts, I'm booked on tomorrow nights Hull ferry to Rotterdam.

rayb
Benefactor
Posts: 410
Contact:

Re: maxi scooters

Post#23 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:17 am

ridinhigh wrote:Hello ,ive not been on here for a while,

im looking BMW Suzuki burgman and the Piaggio x10 so your comments please Keith


Sorry, we do seem to have strayed a bit. Old age does that. Have you considered an SH300?

Symcity
Benefactor
Posts: 686

Re: maxi scooters

Post#24 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:40 am

Meldrew wrote:None of that stuff today though, I'm packing stuff up for my German trip, should I take my heated jacket or a pair of shorts, I'm booked on tomorrow nights Hull ferry to Rotterdam.

Enjoy the trip - take care and ride safely - oh and I’d take the heated jacket

kayz1
Benefactor
Posts: 4272

Re: maxi scooters

Post#25 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:19 am

Have a good trip Meldrew Sir...
Yes take the heated jacket :D
Hairyplain to the sun for Pat and i ( hopefully ) on Monday morning...not looking to good at the moment thou. Weather wise that is..Hope the Russians don't think we are another load of hits on the way. :lol:
Lyn.

User avatar
The Bern
Benefactor
Posts: 1648

Re: maxi scooters

Post#26 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:37 am

Safe & uneventful journey bud icon_maxi_scoot.gif

User avatar
ridinhigh
Posts: 1094

Re: maxi scooters

Post#27 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Ive looked at a sh300, don't like them at all that sharp sort of angular shape puts me right off

rayb
Benefactor
Posts: 410
Contact:

Re: maxi scooters

Post#28 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:56 pm

ridinhigh wrote:Ive looked at a sh300, don't like them at all that sharp sort of angular shape puts me right off


Like a stealth bomber, radar can't detect them. :)

User avatar
andyscooter
Benefactor
Posts: 1955

Re: maxi scooters

Post#29 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:10 am

rayb wrote:
ridinhigh wrote:Ive looked at a sh300, don't like them at all that sharp sort of angular shape puts me right off


Like a stealth bomber, radar can't detect them. :)


invisable as well

was about in droitwich most of yesterday with the sun out and didnt see you once :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i was an atheist until i realised i am god
Remember its a speed limit not a target

gilera runner vxr200 (chavped)

User avatar
The Bern
Benefactor
Posts: 1648

Re: maxi scooters

Post#30 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:21 am

andyscooter wrote:
rayb wrote:
ridinhigh wrote:Ive looked at a sh300, don't like them at all that sharp sort of angular shape puts me right off


Like a stealth bomber, radar can't detect them. :)


invisable as well

was about in droitwich most of yesterday with the sun out and didnt see you once :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Image

Return to “Maxi Scooter Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: horobags, The Bern and 25 guests