Foresight at 80

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Re: Foresight at 80

Post by Jimo »

About 8 miles up the road is Brancaster - just a bit cross country for you, 'twould be good to see you Bern.

Jim
‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70

road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Post by road runner »

The Bern wrote:All this talk of North Norfolk makes me think I should have a ride over & visit my old neighbours in Brancaster 'one of these days'
Just had lunch up the road from Brancaster at the Wiverton Bell pub. Very nice lunch had to book in advance though like most decent pubs in the locality. Brancaster heaving this afternoon but to be expected on a Bank Holiday.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

MrGrumpy wrote:Have we just invented a whole new field of enthusiasm - classic Maxi-scoots???? Will people shortly be prepared to pay silly money for early Tmaxs in the way that others now pay ludicrous sums for Yamaha FS1Es???
I think it'll be a good few years before that happens, but the day will come, I'm sure. At the moment, as far as I can see it's just the Helix and, while they are finally going up in price, they've not reached the ridiculous levels of old British iron etc.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

The Bern wrote:All this talk of North Norfolk makes me think I should have a ride over & visit my old neighbours in Brancaster 'one of these days'
Ahhh bollocks, I didn't anticipate nipping over quite this soon,not to visit, but to go to the funeral of my old nieghbour :( maybe I'll ride over for a meet up later in the Summer
Have wheels, will travel :D

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Shall we set a date in meets & rideouts for a Norfolk soirée I haven't been to sunny hunny (Hunstanton) for a long while

Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Post by Jimo »

Data wrote:;) That is one fine looking scoot. One to be proud of! We must have a meet during the good weather. We are not a million miles apart . I'm in Colchester so just a hop skip and a small jump to Fakenham. ;) ;)
DATA, I'm looking forward to the Norfolk bash at the Green Man @ Snoring, I see you are down for it too.....look forward very much to meeting you, - thing is which bike to take? The Foresight is a lovely machine - two weeks later I got an equally lovely Helix !!! This bike runs straight as a die hands-off so my first Helix was a 'Friday afternoon job' that always fell to the left when the bars were let go;

Have a rountuit to do on the Helix if the weather can cool a bit - renew the CVT belt and clutch & renew all the 5 locks incl ignition. Not sure yet if I can get the Helix onto the bike lift - it maybe a bit long but its the only way I could work on it since I can't bend anymore - or rather 'can't get up off the floor after bending'.

Great news (after dinner) the Helix is on the lift.

Jim
‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70