New bike

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Ferret
Benefactor
Current Ride: Aprilia srv 850

New bike

Post by Ferret »

It's took a while but eventually I got a new bike a Honda crossrunner,I wasn't going to bother as I just could not find something to tick the boxes .so after many test rides we did the deal and I must say I've been very impressed so far .I was going to keep the srv 850 as well so I did not px it even though I was offered a reasonable price .so now it's going up for sale .I have just had it mot it's had a service and new belt and brake pads oil and filter .I will let the new owner have all the spares I have collected also it's also had recant tyres .The bad bits it could do with a new lower panel as it's cracked £50 from fowlers . I was going to give it a repaint to tidy it up but that will reflect in the price .I was offered £2500 px so if anyone is interested you can have it for the same ,just pm me .

Scootypuff snr

Re: New bike

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Great choice looking forward to your views

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Ferret wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:53 amI was offered £2500 px so if anyone is interested you can have it for the same ,just pm me .
Why don’t you place it in the for sale/wanted section with full description and some images

Bern

Post by Bern »

Symcity wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:58 pm
Ferret wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:53 amI was offered £2500 px so if anyone is interested you can have it for the same ,just pm me .
Why don’t you place it in the for sale/wanted section with full description and some images
Maybe because 'regulars' know he is an honest & forthrite person, that, or because te price has been declared & we know what an srv looks like bud

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

No doubt this chap is a model citizen - I merely thought that by placing an ad in the appropriate section would give him more exposure resulting perhaps in a successful sale - and yes I too am aware what an SRV looks like

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Pictures show the condition, plus no details of mileage and the year etc.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

Ferret
Benefactor
Current Ride: Aprilia srv 850

Post by Ferret »

I will get round to doing it ,but been busy with my grandchildren ,so bare with me chaps ,will do something when the kids are bathed and asleep.