Italy the home of many many T Max's

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560

Post by tmaxrobbo »

I am just back from Puglia , the heal of Italy. One night I saw over 100 T Max's of various ages coming into Martino Franko a small town near Cisternino where we were staying . Quite a sight and Sound . Sorry I didn't have my camera . They Love them out there :mrgreen:

Pukmeister
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2011 Tmax + 2019 R1250GSA

Re: Italy the home of many many T Max's

Post by Pukmeister »

Most of the shiny bits I added to my (your old) Tmax except the Akra came from suppliers in Italy, it must be the biggest market and the best place to source bits for them, with France a close second.

Rode my GSA to work today and upon hitting traffic I wished I was on my scoot instead.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Apparently something like 180,000 Tmaxs have been sold in Italy since 2001. If you lined them up, it'd be a long line.....

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

They've still got a lot of Helixes (Spazios) out there too from what I can gather. Obviously people of taste ;)

bn1966
Current Ride: Vespa GTV 300 SG

Post by bn1966 »

Back to Vespa & a GTV, however in my humble opinion the T Max is the greatest maxi ever, if I only had more money & more time I'd still own one :-) Get 'goose-bumps' every time I see one on the road.

Pukmeister
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2011 Tmax + 2019 R1250GSA

Post by Pukmeister »

Good old Italy !

Just ordered a new set of Tmax front disks as mine are at minimum, full floaters made by FM just like the OE disks, £77 plus £14 delivery, from Puglia, Italy.

Got sintered Bendix pads coming locally from Romsey at £20 a set (times two). Spraying up my rims and fitting titanium bolts whilst I’m at it.

Gotta love having an Italian mass market to tap into for the major spares and servicing items that cost big money here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk