X-ADV PCP deal

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
ericmcr
Current Ride: yamaha xmax 125

X-ADV PCP deal

Post by ericmcr »

This popped up on my Facebook and I thought i'd put it on here in case anyone is interested in getting one, sorry there's no link as I can't seem to copy it. It doesn't seem to be on their website though but if you go on there Facebook page it's there.

North West Honda Blackpool
September 12 at 2:38 PM ·
How about a brand new X-ADV 750 ADVENTURE SCOOTER with FREE Top Box and 0% Apr for only.....

£124 Deposit and £124 Per Month ** on a 37 month PCP

SUPER SEPTEMBER DEALS ON OUR X-ADV 750cc SPORTS CROSSOVER SCOOTER....

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: X-ADV PCP deal

Post by horobags »

Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Is PCP Pensioners Cheap Price

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Don't forget the 4000 mile limit, and big lump sum kick in the nads in 3 years

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Meldrew wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am
Scootypuff snr wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 am Don't forget the 4000 mile limit, and big lump sum kick in the nads in 3 years
According to Honda the 4000 miles are an annual limit, so on the usual 3 year PCP so you can clock up 12000 miles.

Correct that's why when I commuted I never bought on PCP -4000 miles was a monthly mileage in my heyday

XP500FUN
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda WibbleWing 600 Love it

Post by XP500FUN »

My son and his partner fell fowl of one of these type deals on a Fiat 500 of all things !!!

Thankfully now gone and replaced with a diesel Quashqai for the now larger family, but its been an awkward and expensive job getting out of it.

In a few years time they will be square with a then quite old high mileage car. Much money later.

They would of been far better off buying a small 2nd hand diesel for £1K-£2K from the get go.

The idea of being restricted like that on a bike and penalised is a bit worrying.

Best Mark.

OneFootInTheGravy
Benefactor
Current Ride: Vespa GTS 300

Post by OneFootInTheGravy »

Yeah a friend of mine got caught out on a 3 year Mini pcp deal. After the 1st year he reached the mileage limit and couldn't drive it anymore. It literally sat on his drive for 2 years unused and he worked out it was cheaper to buy a second-hand car (which he did do) instead of paying the extra mileage fees or early repayment fees. So it ended up he was paying £200 per month for 2 years and a car he couldn't use! Crazy

Fatblokeonamoped
Current Ride: NC750D Integra S

Post by Fatblokeonamoped »

I still work with the mantra "If I can't afford it, I can't have it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To walk a day in another mans shoes is irrefutable proof you've put the wrong shoes on.
Honda Pantheon, Honda PSi, Honda S-Wing, Honda Forza 125,Honda 750D Integra S

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Fatblokeonamoped wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 am I still work with the mantra "If I can't afford it, I can't have it."
blimey if I stuck with that theory I'd never have owned anything in my life

Fatblokeonamoped
Current Ride: NC750D Integra S

Post by Fatblokeonamoped »

Scootypuff snr wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:52 am
Fatblokeonamoped wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 am I still work with the mantra "If I can't afford it, I can't have it."
blimey if I stuck with that theory I'd never have owned anything in my life
LOL. Well I'd like to say it's all down to hard work, but holding up a bank every now and again might help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To walk a day in another mans shoes is irrefutable proof you've put the wrong shoes on.
Honda Pantheon, Honda PSi, Honda S-Wing, Honda Forza 125,Honda 750D Integra S