Japanese scooters

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Re: Japanese scooters

Post by Jimo »

The new Cub looks great - look forward to seeing it in the flesh and finding the price in UK.

Jim
‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70

muddyfox
Benefactor
Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max

Post by muddyfox »

Jimo wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 pm The new Cub looks great - look forward to seeing it in the flesh and finding the price in UK.

Jim
[à=bikerdezzie post_id=286219 time=1538595317 user_id=80]
3399 for the new cub, Doble's posted it up yesterday!
[/quote]
Muddyfox (Nottingham)
Ride safe

bustupbiker
Current Ride: X-ADV

Post by bustupbiker »

That ( new super Cub ) is why i had my Forza early, they have to get the Cubs out for the start of November so all dealers have them in..at least one per dealer on 1st of the month..

Bluebottle
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 ZA L0

Post by Bluebottle »

Sorry for not responding gents - going through a busy work phase and not been able to check in as often
Data wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:44 amThere's a few of us wanting to have a quick meet up at the NEC bike show this year. It's 17th to the 25th of November. I reckon on going on the first Tuesday. Let us know if you can make it.
I’d enjoy that, I’m back in the U.K. now
Do what is best for everybody and I will try to make it. My hours are entirely flexible as long as I meet deadlines. It just comes in waves of activity and I’m in a busy phase.
WE ARE THE BURG resistance is futile
The Ugly Bunch-1

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Post by Data »

Hi Bluebottle, great to speak again. Yes I know the feeling. Bloody deadlines were the bain of my life. So glad I don't have to deal with those anymore. Harvey (Scootypuff) and me will most likely be going but we will post about it in a few days so watch the Meets & Rideouts section, although I'll probably send you a link by pm.

Just posted on Burgmanusa in the 'what oil to use and running in thread' that you have been active in. Nicely written if I may say. Our American cousins seem always too eager to use that fully syn stuff I see. Lol
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...