Missing Scootypuff snr

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Re: Missing Scootypuff snr

Post by Data »

Hi Harvey,

Welcome back...hope you had a nice Wedding and Xmas!

Not sure if the world is still turning...but everyone knows it's still FLAT...FLAT...FLAT!.. :lol:
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

Bern

Post by Bern »

Data wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:20 am
everyone knows it's still FLAT...FLAT...FLAT!.. :lol:
I personally disproved the Flat Earth Theory in 1968 bud, you try riding a Raliegh Runabout in Kent & you'll soon agree ;) :lol:

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Post by Data »

Bern, nah...I'm sure it's flat! If you go too far I just know you fall off. Loads of people I know have never ever come back from going on long trips...I warned em...but this new fangled idea that the world could be round...well, you gotta be mad to believe that one! :lol: :o
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Post by Jimo »

Hi again scootipuff snr, Maybe you got a flat battery on your e-bike?
My Quartz is tucked away indoors at mo as I’ve just bought wifey a Batribike Trike20, spent some time on pedelecs forum too, its too cold to mess with the bikes in the garage right now, still have to get to grips with the vibration on the Helix when warmer weather arrives.

Jim
‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Jimo wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:37 pm Hi again scootipuff snr, Maybe you got a flat battery on your e-bike?
My Quartz is tucked away indoors at mo as I’ve just bought wifey a Batribike Trike20, spent some time on pedelecs forum too,
Jim
Evening Jim

Still toying with leccy bikes as both Evans & Halfords have sales on and cinsidered the Pulse LZ2 model a good entry level at £600 ( though Halfords out of stock)

Still not tried G tech (but Halfords now stock them) yet as wedding stuff was full on and the 2 day party took a week to recover from

Getting there

Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Post by Jimo »

Good going scootipuff, I feel sure you’ll get the right machine eventually..... Do you know that when we mooved home to Norfolk in 2005 leccy bikes were in their infancy but I bought two, one eachfor wife Catherine and myself, they were ’Powrbikes’, wifey could’nt get on with it because she was too small to get on itcomfortably - so I gave hers to a Belgian friend last year, I sort of lost interest and mine stayed in the garage (where it now is), when I first saw the ‘Batribike’ Quartz folding model, at the time it was just beyond financial reach — until very recently when I found a 1 owner one on e-bay - a real beauty; then just in time for Christmas came the Batribike Trike20 - again from e-bay, so now we have two lovely bikes + a spare - the Gents Powrbike in the garage complete with its charger. I keep it charged and rode it around the garden last year, de-rallier with 8 gears + twist & go, all was OK - done about 5 miles in total —— pm me Harvey...

— and for good info have a look see at Pedalecs https://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/thread ... ted.33243/

Jim
‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70