i'm bored again.

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
phantom309
Current Ride: nc750sa

Re: i'm bored again.

Post by phantom309 »

horobags wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:40 am not read a bad thing about them Andy, only slight niggle Lyn said is lights a bit poor on unlit roads in the dark, but I like to be out of Wales before dusk. :lol:
I went for a white one, Hunts have a few on stock.
used to shit lights on the xadv anyway.. LED are crap give me a proper bulb that actually light up the road rather than a letter box shape...my car that is 14 years old is better at night than these stupid LED's , progress . i think not . just like keyless . yes wonderful. till you forget the key as it runs with out the fob, just won't restart .whats wrong with the key. at least you know where it is .... or like these people going round with laptops catching the codes an the driving off in your nice new cars.. ( not seen a bike been done yet ? my keys kept in a metal box while at home .) they don't even have to break anything now they just drive it away.
Good friends don't let you do stupids thing alone .

Spoogle
Current Ride: X-Max 400 ABS

Post by Spoogle »

What is it with the new led lights these days.... The ones on the new Xmax are naff too.....

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

Bern wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:51 pm
horobags wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:53 am Anyone know if a givi rack is available for the forza yet?
Yep, this what Lyn used then fitted mounting plate to it .......... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202514555866
thanks Bern. ;)
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Oooooh I ordered one as well.... in grey.

At the mo I find myself only doing 1K miles a year and I have a X ADV... far, far too much money invested in a bike with so little use. My local dealer has gone all out and given me a great part ex for the Forza 300. I really like the X ADV, but for what I use it for it's utterly wasted on me.....

Hopefully I'll ride the damn thing this time......... :D
SEAT MO

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I have same dilemma with the Sym paid £600 and not used it much . ;) ;)

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm I have same dilemma with the Sym paid £600 and not used it much . ;) ;)
I asked for that ......... :lol:
SEAT MO

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I've just seen new pre reg Sh 300 for £3700 which would be great for what I want to do next year .Has to talk myself out of it lol .I've been seeing the phrase Bangernomics used for car buying and running cheap car that's what Im doing for scooters .Need a name for it tho

phantom309

Post by phantom309 »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:56 pm I've just seen new pre reg Sh 300 for £3700 which would be great for what I want to do next year .Has to talk myself out of it lol .I've been seeing the phrase Bangernomics used for car buying and running cheap car that's what Im doing for scooters .Need a name for it tho
BURG'RNOMICS

phantom309

Post by phantom309 »

i'm still tied with black burgman 400 or Gloss Black forza 300. an edging towards the forza a little more with what looks like more useable space under the seat...even though it's a little taller .. just hoping that the 300 performs as well as the 400 suzuki ..with all the things they have done it should do.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

wozza wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:21 pm Oooooh I ordered one as well.... in grey.

At the mo I find myself only doing 1K miles a year and I have a X ADV... far, far too much money invested in a bike with so little use. My local dealer has gone all out and given me a great part ex for the Forza 300. I really like the X ADV, but for what I use it for it's utterly wasted on me.....

Hopefully I'll ride the damn thing this time......... :D
thumb.gif thumb.gif , nice one Wozza, are we looking at a Forza sub forum?? :lol: :lol:
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.