new forza

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Re: new forza

Post by Symcity »

Nice one - you certainly like your Hondas

phantom309
Current Ride: nc750sa

Post by phantom309 »

cool mark . so how does it go. i'm leaning to the blue one . i still like gloss paint .. i know i'm old fashioned ..lol
Good friends don't let you do stupids thing alone .

phantom309
Current Ride: nc750sa

Post by phantom309 »

Alanzzg wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:21 am
Has been maxi tours wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 am That's a keeper that is until it needs an MOT at least .
A MOT . :roll: Don't think so more like the next time it needs fuelling up :lol:
i'm not saying anything ... :lol:
Good friends don't let you do stupids thing alone .

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

phantom309 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:03 pm cool mark . so how does it go. i'm leaning to the blue one . i still like gloss paint .. i know i'm old fashioned ..lol
not had a proper ride yet andy to give a decent review, busiest week of the year this for carpet fitters. :(
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Post by Data »

Splendid news that you've got your bike Mark. Glad you like it and am looking forward to your review. ;)
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Ah a lovely looking machine Mark!! It would be nice to join the odd Muppet meet up again as it's been a bloody long time for me..
SEAT MO

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

I'm doing bit of Germany and Black Forest with Black country Vespa club in June .I'm tagging on letting others do the planing ;) ;) .

smeghead
Benefactor
Current Ride: GTS 300 Touring

Post by smeghead »

Meldrew wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:09 am I've had my Forza since early October and there's nothing much to say about it that hasn't already been said. Mr Fish's YouTube clip gives a pretty good overall impression of the basics. I like it's lightness, willing engine, comprehensive info displays, the nimble handling, the comfortable seat, and the Pirelli Dragon tyres it's shod with. The riding position isn't quite feet forward but I'm not really concerned about that.

The jury's still out on it's LED lights as on my longest night ride I had over 30 miles of headlight dazzle from a long procession of oncoming commuter traffic to contend with. The same lights in the daytime give it a very good visual presence. The mirrors have been mentioned before and would benefit from longer mirror stalks, and I'll replace the OE screen when Givi or Puig get their finger out. I might even get round to fitting the handguards I bought for it.

I was hoping to learn a thing or two myself on here about the new Forza from fellow owner and technical whizz Lyn, aka kayz1, aka bustupbiker, until he decided to leave the fold for whatever reason.

I'll be touring on mine next year, I had planned going to the Black Forest and had already booked a hotel to use as a base,but have since lost interest as it seems to be similar to the Harz, but with cuckoo clocks and the famous gateau. I'm currently looking at some other destinations.

As much as I like the Forza I may have bought a SYM Cruisym instead, that's if any of the dealers I visited had actually had one in their showrooms, instead of all the other MotoGB imported obscure brands.
So have you flogged the Silverwing Meldrew?

Generalpurpose

Post by Generalpurpose »

nice one...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

It’s evident by the discerning buyers that the facelift forza is a decent machine - Argyll / Horobags / Meldrew to mention a few - presently we are spoiled for choice in this sector - which can only be a good thing