Heated Gloves

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Re: Heated Gloves

Post by Data »

mottza wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:31 pm I have the tourers as well. Not often I have them at 100%
They are good aren't they Chris. On a run they get far too hot if you have them on too high a setting. Plenty of power their and much better than any of the factory grips I've had.
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Stephen »

[quote="road runner" post_id=290059 time=1548239840 user_id=168
[/quote]
Steve, I am picking up some Barkbuster Blizzards from The Adventure Bike Shop later today. All being well I will have them fitted for a little rideout tomorrow. Do you know yet where the breakfast meet will be for this Saturday, as I havn't been for a while.
[/quote]

Will do a weather check.....the new Enfield Interceptor is in,we were supposed to go to the Bushey last week,but diverted to on yer bike for Martyn to have a look at another bike....i’ll see what the general feedback is for a bushey trip,keep on eye on WhatsApp.....

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

I'm tempted to fit plastic guards, I've emailed Barkbusters to see what fits the Forza.

My finger tips still get a bit cold.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

mottza wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 am I'm tempted to fit plastic guards, I've emailed Barkbusters to see what fits the Forza.

My finger tips still get a bit cold.
Honda do a nice plastic guard for the SH300 but only sell it with their hideous screen!!!

Deleted User 7142

Post by Deleted User 7142 »

I plan to get some heated grips fitted to the X-Max but would also like some hand guards, unfortunately yamaha don't make any and i haven't really seen any smart looking aftermarket one's either unless anybody knows different?

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Barkbusters look to be ones to have.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Post by road runner »

mottza wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:43 am Barkbusters look to be ones to have.
Picked up the Barkbuster Blizzards earlier today and whilst they are not the rigid plastic types they are a quality piece of kit. Will fit them tomorrow and go for a little blast to see how they perform.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!

road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Post by road runner »

Stephen wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:09 am [quote="road runner" post_id=290059 time=1548239840 user_id=168
Steve, I am picking up some Barkbuster Blizzards from The Adventure Bike Shop later today. All being well I will have them fitted for a little rideout tomorrow. Do you know yet where the breakfast meet will be for this Saturday, as I havn't been for a while.
[/quote]

Will do a weather check.....the new Enfield Interceptor is in,we were supposed to go to the Bushey last week,but diverted to on yer bike for Martyn to have a look at another bike....i’ll see what the general feedback is for a bushey trip,keep on eye on WhatsApp.....

Will do Steve.
Steve
[/quote]
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

mottza wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 am I'm tempted to fit plastic guards, I've emailed Barkbusters to see what fits the Forza.
Make your own!

I posted this on Silverwing600 18 months ago:

"Recently someone was asking about hand deflectors; I can't find the thread now but I have just found the ones I used on my 'Belgian' Silverwing.

They came from National Cycle in the States: part number N5502

One metal 'stem' is longer than the other.
I cut the long one to match the shorter one (simply by taking off the plastic bits and fastening them back-to-back in a vice) drilled a matching hole, splashed a bit of Hammerite paint on the raw edges and Bob was my Uncle!"

Link to the guards here:

http://www.nationalcycle.com/catalogsea ... t/?q=N5502

I hope this is helpful."

They were held in place by the wing-mirror stems.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

eame64 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:38 am I plan to get some heated grips fitted to the X-Max but would also like some hand guards, unfortunately yamaha don't make any and i haven't really seen any smart looking aftermarket one's either unless anybody knows different?
I have just brought a set of handguards for the Tmax,i’ll take the muffs off about April time and install the plastic hand guards for the summer,they are made by Puig and were going for anything from £110- £124 i was flicking about on the internet as the TV was crap and came across a pair for £65 very pleased with the quality and a very dark tint which will blend in with the black Tmax,i see Puig do a set for a 125 xmax(ebay),unsure what model you have....

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"