Early birthday present...

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Early birthday present...

Post by mottza »

My 40th is approaching fast. I tried to convince the missus that I should have a Honda NC750. But she was having none of it. And to be fair for how much I use my bike, it doesn't make sense to fork out £2k to upgrade. Especially when the Forza is such a great bike.

So been deliberating for a while what to treat myself to. I've ended with a TomTom Rider 500 for £ 120 less the going price elsewhere.

Might be tempted to do some other mods on thr Forza if she's going nowhere. Like the guards and maybe some auxiliary lights.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

riders in the storm
Benefactor
Current Ride: HondaNC750X+HondaCRF300Rally

Re: Early birthday present...

Post by riders in the storm »

My advice would be to get the NC750X as well as a Scoot, that's what I did....... :D

There was no way she was going to approve that purchase, but her her mum & dad are very ill, I suggested that we should live life whilst we still can and said she could have whatever she wanted (she chose another holiday in Italy) if I could have what I wanted..... :o

Sometimes you have to play really dirty to get what you want...... :lol:
HondaCRF300Rally, Honda NC750X

Bern

Post by Bern »

Oh you poor souls with badly trained wimmin folk :lol:

I got Silverwing for my 60th then Virago for my 65th :D :D

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

I got f**k all for my birthday as Mrs Horobags says 'what do you get the man who has everything', :? So a Forza and an Innova is everything??
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Stephen »

mottza wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 pm My 40th is approaching fast. I tried to convince the missus that I should have a Honda NC750. But she was having none of it. And to be fair for how much I use my bike, it doesn't make sense to fork out £2k to upgrade. Especially when the Forza is such a great bike.

So been deliberating for a while what to treat myself to. I've ended with a TomTom Rider 500 for £ 120 less the going price elsewhere.

Might be tempted to do some other mods on thr Forza if she's going nowhere. Like the guards and maybe some auxiliary lights.
40th....a mere pup......handguards are well worth it,come April i’ll take the muffs off the Tmax and put the handguards on,i got a set of Puig ones.

With the Tom Tom,you’ll use T.Y.R.E. to plan routes if you dont already use it with your existing sat nav....

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

It'll take gpx files or use the tom tom app.

Not got it yet, so will keep you informed.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

horobags wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:19 am I got f**k all for my birthday as Mrs Horobags says 'what do you get the man who has everything', :? So a Forza and an Innova is everything??
That statement has disappointed me I imagined you having a "bat cave" with boys toys as far as the eye could see