Aldi battery charger

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Aldi battery charger

Post by rayb »

Suitable for 12v and 6v motorcycles.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/auto-xs-car-batt ... 3233607400

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Re: Aldi battery charger

Post by Alanzzg »

I got one 2 or 3 year's back and still working well . very happy with it .
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

Yep, I have an earlier one, too. Excellent for the price. 8-)

Bern

Post by Bern »

I also have an older version, still working well, these days it's mostly round my neighbours house on his bantam, where the 6 volt function is really handy ;) :D

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

Bern wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:04 am I also have an older version, still working well, these days it's mostly round my neighbours house on his bantam, where the 6 volt function is really handy ;) :D
Mine was the dedicated charger for the Motobatt on Mrs Capitano's Peugeot Ludix.

The Ludix departed last year, so it's largely redundant now, and may well go in the next round of decluttering. I'd keep it for exactly the reason you've stated Bern, its 6V capability, but my desire to own anything with 6v electrics again is low indeed! :lol:

Bern

Post by Bern »

capitano wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:09 am
Bern wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:04 am I also have an older version, still working well, these days it's mostly round my neighbours house on his bantam, where the 6 volt function is really handy ;) :D
Mine was the dedicated charger for the Motobatt on Mrs Capitano's Peugeot Ludix.

The Ludix departed last year, so it's largely redundant now, and may well go in the next round of decluttering. I'd keep it for exactly the reason you've stated Bern, its 6V capability, but my desire to own anything with 6v electrics again is low indeed! :lol:
Similar story, mine was got for Mrs.Bern's Tigra when it developed a voltage leak, still keep it to lend out in deference to lending out the Optimate

Davefirestorm
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by Davefirestorm »

I had an Aldi charger couple years back,only lasted 3/4 weeks before it stopped functioning so got refund and bought a Lidl one which works perfectly but I don’t think it charges 6 volt (not that I need that facility ) might try another Aldi one as still in store now