Tmax demo

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Re: Tmax demo

Post by bikerdezzie »

Just delete the post fella i do not care either way, i was just trying to help anyone up here who fancied a demo as we know how rare they are of such a machine, not rode it myself as i cannot afford one so would feel crap if i bought something smaller n cheaper as that is my intention soon as something pops up, probably a 300 forza.
Dezzie

Bern

Post by Bern »

Nah. Don't delete anyhing, it seems to me that all posts make valid contributions, Julian's posts sum it up well ............ did I just type that :shock: :kiss:

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Cheers Bud

Bern

Post by Bern »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:58 pm Cheers Bud

No prob's, credit where it's due icon_thumbs_up.gif

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

No intentions of deleting anything currently on the topic.

The negative tangent that devolved into personal comments needs to end, hence any further posts on that won't stick around. 8-)

Bern

Post by Bern »

Ohhh look my last two posts have been ..... Whooshed into oblivian :roll:

Bern

Post by Bern »

Would have been nice to see a reply from whoever deleted the posts or even a PM to say why they were removed, seems this place is turning into a dictatorship, so shove it where the sun don't shine icon_byebye.gif As I will not be visiting again please remove me from the attendees list of any planned rides I might have signed up to

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

I removed my own post and retyped it, not admin, after re reading it i thought i was a bit overly aggressive as i do get overly sensitive on posts especially if i feel attacked or portrayed negatively, i just read it during a pissy mood which amplified my response, but i can be the better man when i change my tampax and breathe a bit.
Dezzie

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

Bern wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:25 pm Would have been nice to see a reply from whoever deleted the posts or even a PM to say why they were removed
capitano wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 pm Anyway, that's the end of that particular spat, as I will personally delete anything else on the matter. :twisted:
It was me. The reason is as above.

What I've learned looking after forums and facebook pages etc. is that you can rarely please everyone. In fact sometimes you please nobody.

However. when topics degenerate into bitterness you have to do something. Again, it is rarely popular, but saying you are going to do something, then following it up with said action is sometimes the only way.

In someone's eyes you aren't right. In others you are always wrong.

I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about it, Bern, but hey, you do what you feel you have to do. I sincerely hope that you don't carry through with that, but I can't say much more than that.

Nobody has been banned nobody excluded. Everyone who was involved is a valuable forum member, and has valid points to make.

Someone had to step in this time and put an end to the bitterness on this topic. This time it was me. If that makes me unpopular, so be it.

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Usual certain person drops a grenade in the centre, pin out & everyone else feels the repercussion. (shall I wind my neck in now :shock: )

Ged moderators will never win popularity contests keep it up.