dirty Forza to clean new Forza

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7

Re: dirty Forza to clean new Forza

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

Are any of you 2018 Forza 300 owners concerned with the muck thrown up by the rear wheel? In other words is there a decent rear hugger fitted from factory? I was looking at the 300 last week - two visits to the dealer actually - and forgot to look at the rear wheel.

I'm thinking that this could replace my great little Nmax 125 over the next year.

Tim

Edit: I have checked out bikerdezzie and bern's accessories and hugger posts in Search........so no hugger - perhaps aftermarket if a concern.

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

Not something i have heard of and never seen any posts regarding muck chucked up at all, i dont think it will be a problem to be honest.
Dezzie

orange1290
Current Ride: XMAX 300

Post by orange1290 »

Capt. R Swipe wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:04 am
I'm thinking that this could replace my great little Nmax 125 over the next year.

Tim

Edit: I have checked out bikerdezzie and bern's accessories and hugger posts in Search........so no hugger - perhaps aftermarket if a concern.
If you like the Nmax have you looked at the Xmax 300? It's got a more powerful and more fuel efficient engine than the new Forza which didn't get an updated engine for it's new body.
2017 XMAX 300
2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure T
1974 Kawasaki H1E
1972 Kawasaki H1B

Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

orange1290 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:47 am
Capt. R Swipe wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:04 am

Tim

If you like the Nmax have you looked at the Xmax 300? It's got a more powerful and more fuel efficient engine than the new Forza which didn't get an updated engine for it's new body.
Yes 1290 thanks, I did; I walked into the dealer with the Xmax 300 and Nmax 125 as choices in Aug '17. I walked out with the Nmax because I preferred the better feet-forward room and because the bike was replacing my Vision 110 for commuting.

I'm now considering a Forza 300 as a toy and for distance riding and pleasure use, the Nmax will be kept for duties. I do like the Forza's looks which is why I'd like to keep it looking good! I tend not to bother with my duty-scoots - I'll grease and spray ACF 50 etc. and then wash now and then, as it's a futile job with all the muck.
The rear end of the Nmax never remains dry or free from thrown-up muck from Autumn to Spring.

I'll have to accept the more cramped styling of the 300s I think...............

Generalpurpose

Post by Generalpurpose »

today on my way home I clocked the first 1000 milestone.
scooter is perfect in every way. I get over 200 miles to a tank and its so smooth to ride...

of course I have not washed it once...but it's a commuting tool...ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Generalpurpose

Post by Generalpurpose »

my boy helped me washing the scooter for the first time...Image

Generalpurpose

Post by Generalpurpose »

evening all. yesterday I rode my forza for the first time at night since getting it in March. I had to get back from the Rammstein gig in Milton Keynes and than had a 1.5h ride back through country lanes and I must say I am very much impressed by the LED head lights at dipped and even main beam. it has a really good spread and lights enough in the distance to ride with confidence. Much better than they previous version forza.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Generalpurpose wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 pm evening all. yesterday I rode my forza for the first time at night since getting it in March. I had to get back from the Rammstein gig in Milton Keynes
Should have 'borrowed' one of their flame throwers - that'd illuminate the roads even better! AND clear the roads of idiots!

Generalpurpose

Post by Generalpurpose »

yes would have been useful...

as usual plenty of pyro at their gigs and I love itImageImage