a bit nippy

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Generalpurpose

a bit nippy

Post by Generalpurpose »

uhh just when I thought spring is coming I had to get up and ride this frosty Forza today...ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Re: a bit nippy

Post by rayb »

Looks like it's melting, what's the problem? :)

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

When you said, its a bit nippy, I thought you meant it went quickly! Its damned cold I must admit - A68 was closed due to snow this morning!

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

I don't know living North of Watford is hard work :lol:

Here I felt the temperature drop then hailstones but that's about it.

Our use of Chelsea tractors to drop the kids 200 yards up the road at school hastening global warming has it's advantages I guess :roll:

Take care riding in GP

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

The weather at the moment, as it usually is at this time of year, is up and down like the proverbial bride's nightee. Look at last friday - I don't know about ealsewhere in the country but here in the midlands it was a lovely day. Had a lovely ride in the afternoon. Now it's back to cold and frost. Never mind, hopefully things will start to warm up before long. Fingers crossed.

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Post by Sylar »

I do a weekly run to the coast 74 mls round trip(Southport), all year round. At this time of year usually only me and maybe one or two bikes. Last week on a warm day I could not park where I normally do as too many bikes turned up. This week colder, only me here. Heated grips and my Keis heated vest keep me comfortably warm, and normal biking wear naturally.