Anybody after a Forza 300

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Scootypuff snr

Anybody after a Forza 300

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Did the rounds whilst going out for a Bimble today (eyeball chilling wind) and

https://www.alphamotorcycles.co.uk/?gcl ... z0QAvD_BwE

Just took in today a 68 Plate, 1 owner Forza 300. Has 5K on the clock, colour coded top box, puig screen, tom tom mount. Asking price is £3499 (and I doubt it'll be there long)

They also had a 68 dealer pre reg burgman 400 in white 0 miles £4999

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Re: Anybody after a Forza 300

Post by mottza »

Both great deals.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

Greyerbeard
Current Ride: Any of the below

Post by Greyerbeard »

Wonder what it was swapped for, and why!
1981 Triumph T140ES
1989 Honda C90
2019 Triumph Street Scrambler 900
2021 Honda Forza 350

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Greyerbeard wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:29 am Wonder what it was swapped for, and why!
owner PXd three bikes/scoots though can't remember what for as I was trying to negotiate a deal of my own (which didn't happen icon_no-way.gif )

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

Bornagainbiker just bought it, paid the deposit today!
Dezzie

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

bikerdezzie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:31 am Bornagainbiker just bought it, paid the deposit today!
Touch, it was a nice scoot I took a few pics if he wants them e-mailed

bornagainbiker
Current Ride: Honda Forza 300

Post by bornagainbiker »

Scootypuff snr wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:12 am
bikerdezzie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:31 am Bornagainbiker just bought it, paid the deposit today!
Touch, it was a nice scoot I took a few pics if he wants them e-mailed
I don't really follow this website version, Dezzie messaged me about this thread.
The previous owner bought a new top of the line TMax DX and PX'd the Forza 300 and a Yam FJ1300.
I searched AutoTrader when I first seen a post on the Forza forum this morning and called them. I had a cuppa and then called them back with a deposit and then a full payment when the confirmed the sale by email. I'm getting it delivered.
It also has a Datatool alarm and has the standard oem screen.
They say it's in excellent condition but with close up eyeball viewing as you have done with your comments would be great.
Post on this thread? Or are you on the Facebook Maxi Muppets? Please post there or message the pics to me I'm Colin Phillipson.

With this new purchase I now have my 2013, 63 Daelim S3 Advance 250 for sale. I'll create a new thread for it but if anyone is interested in an excellent maxi-scooter that I've had from near new (5 years), only 6500 mile, full self service history, just MOT'd on 1st April 2019.
2018 Honda Forza 300 Daelim S3 Advance 250 Piaggio Fly 125 3v Burgman 650 L1 Burgman 400 K8

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Good to see it went to a muppet.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

bornagainbiker wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:25 pm

I don't really follow this website version, Dezzie messaged me about this thread.

I searched AutoTrader when I first seen a post on the Forza forum this morning and called them. I had a cuppa and then called them back with a deposit
It also has a Datatool alarm and has the standard oem screen.
I'm afraid this forum is as social as I get and TBH that's pushing the limits of my tolerance level in some instances :lol:

I don't have a photo app either to link pictures so again can only post on forums thst have the software?

There's a Forza forum :geek: (why should I not be surprised)

Strangely it's a standing joke that I decide a purchase over a cuppa & kit Kat

So about the Forza I didn't spend that long on it as the new model with keyless doesn't interest me however let's just say I know the dealership well (& they my bank details)

The only mark! was possibly a boot one on the nearside tunnel. but that could have been somebody trying it out in store.

I'm definate it had a Puig screen (which isn't oem)

Bottom line I would have bought it if it's what I was after as your getting the latest model for MK1 money with some useful extras so it's s win win.

I wish you many happy years with your new purchase and glad you found it, shame I shan't see any RR pictures :shock:

bornagainbiker
Current Ride: Honda Forza 300

Post by bornagainbiker »

Scootypuff snr wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:04 am
I'm definate it had a Puig screen (which isn't oem)
Yes it has the taller Puig screen fitted. I should have written "also" has the oem screen, so two screens with the scoot. :)

Just waiting for the courier to call when they can deliver it.

For photos you need to upload them externally to say Photobucket where you then select the Direct link code and insert it between [img] [img] with the insert image icon. Otherwise you can Attach pictures via the Attachments tab but they need to be very small in size to work.
I'll PM you my email address. Thanks.
2018 Honda Forza 300 Daelim S3 Advance 250 Piaggio Fly 125 3v Burgman 650 L1 Burgman 400 K8