Forza 300 review

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Re: Forza 300 review

Post by bikerdezzie »

I do watch those 2 if i think they are testing owt interesting, Fish tested the first forza 300 in the UK i think plus he likes the monkeybikes which i also do, Missenden i watch on occasion for the smaller cc and scooter reviews as its nice to see a non scooterist trying them for the first time and singing their praises instead of the usual mcn lot talking shite, my favourite to watch is Onyerbike, 2 blokes in a shed having a laugh and taking the piss while building some stunning Royal Enfield bobbers, no intrest in these bikes but i love watching his metal working skills turning a turd into a work of art.
Dezzie

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

That Portuguese guy (Cageron2wheels????) did some quite good reviews, not that I always agreed with his conclusions though. I guess that's the snag with these reviews, whilst they might be honest, they can be very personal and as we know what strikes one person as great feels awful to another. Hack Journos may have their paper's agenda, but on the other hand, they are often pretty experienced.

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Scooter lab UK did one on 125 and 300 at least he's a scooter rider even if his passion is Lambretta.