Fowlers Bike Parts Website...

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Aaron
Current Ride: Yamaha Tmax Tech Max 2022

Re: Fowlers Bike Parts Website...

Post by Aaron »

Not sure if it works out cheaper for you folk in the UK, but for me in Australia I order all my parts from Web Bike Japan. (have done for a number of years with a few different scoots I've had)

See the page to order OEM parts https://japan.webike.net/oem_parts/top/

Pick your brand of Scoot, put in the Parts number and quantity, and it generally gives you an instant quote on parts prices and shipping. (it makes it easy if you can find a web page with the part numbers you require for your specific bike)

You can choose what shipping you need. So if your happy to wait a couple of weeks with the more basic shipping, its cheap.

For me in Australia, they are excellent. Very efficient the Japanese to deal with.

They also sell general parts too. I shopped around for a pinlock visor for my helmet. Cheapest I could get was from them, including shipping. Cheaper than what it would have cost me in Australia.

Aaron

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

XMax400Paul wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:36 pm Been singing the praises and posting links to the fowlers web site for a few years...
Mainly for the excelent exploded parts diags that can be a great help for panel removal, hidden lugs etc, or all the odds and sods zorst swing arm shock brake removal in order to get tge rear wheel out etc, when you dont have a workshop manual...
For Yamaha, those diagrams are the official Yamaha ones which I think are on the Yamaha website as well, and on easyparts.nl and presumably other places as well.

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

fowlers is much better than AJ sutton customer services wise aswell and stock level and most dealerships use fowlers for parts when it comes down to services and etc
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.