Adv X Two Up

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Adv X Two Up

Post by Z750Jay »

Due to the 650 Burg being remodelled last week by a young lady not paying attention, I may be on the look out for a new bike if the Burg is beyond economic repair. Top of the list is an Adv X as it ticks all my boxes but trawling through the web I can not find much on what it is like two up.
Wifey rarely goes pillion but when she does it is only for short trips of an hour max so it is not a massive issue just would be handy to have other peoples thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: Adv X Two Up

Post by horobags »

You need to test ride one Jay, what one feels comfy others may not.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Z750Jay

Post by Z750Jay »

Already had a quick go on one when they first came out and it was not bad for me. Just wondering what it is like with 10 + stone of wifey on the back mostly from a performance view.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

One thing, she'll certainly find it less roomy!!! As for performance when loaded, it has more or less the same power output as the Big Burger, but is something like 40kg lighter, so it should be as good if not better than the Burger. It's tall though...

Z750Jay

Post by Z750Jay »

Lol, a big old topbox and a rear hugger thing normally stop too much road grime ending up on her! 99% of the time I ride solo, she normally only sits on the back for rides of less than 20 miles so comfort is not a worry(and if it is, it may convince her to finally get her own bike!)

Hopefully I will find out either late today or early tomorrow the fate of the Burg.