Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
- Posts: 1672
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 pm
- Current Ride: Honda Forza 300
Argyll wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm
I've often wondered whether these charging points you see in car parks etc are free. I presume that you have to pay but I've no idea how much.
As someone who has a Renault Zoe, yes, I can confirm that some charging points in car parks are free, but definitely not all.
- Posts: 1095
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 pm
- Current Ride: skyteam dax
- Location: Newcastle upon the toon
Bornagainbiker has just bought a zoe after having 2 leafs, wealth of info if you contact him about anything electric.