The Sym bargains just keep on coming

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Deleted User 7077

The Sym bargains just keep on coming

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Just arrived from Amazon Dedicated Givi rack kit for Sym citycom £16.54 delivered .Price must be a mistake £70 £80 most places .I was sceptical but took a punt its factory wrapped with all bolts ect and fitting instructions proper givi code number .

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Re: The Sym bargains just keep on coming

Post by rayb »

I hope you can sleep at night? :) Did your tyre arrive? Today would have been a good day to go to Wales.

Deleted User 7077

Yes that's here as well that was a bargain as well. :lol: :lol:

I've left it absorbing heat in conservatory not getting mucky today tho .I've got my yellow Vespa rally Croatia polo shirt on wife moans if get it mucky . :lol: :lol:

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Post by Sylar »

I just bought a rear top box holder and new top box for my Cruiym300. Should have looked on Amazon. Holder was 47 pound top box(Shad 29) was 62pounds. Both fitting was straight forward.

Deleted User 7077

Rack was perfect fit and Im wearing my yellow Croatia polo shirt again . ;) ;)

Going to take box off my HD200 use that .

Deleted User 7077

Shad kit hasn't got under bar supports to top of shocks like the givi .From photos I've seen any way .I'd like a Cruise Sym in red if had one will be a while before used prices get low enough for me .

Deleted User 7077

If you read my reply to Raymondo I mentioned didn't want to get it mucky doing my tyre .Apart from that absolutely nothing .Its important to keep up the " Any old drivel " posts tho .

Deleted User 7077

Meldrew wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:34 am I know we're all a bit dozy from the current hot spell, but what has wearing a yellow Croatia polo shirt got to do with fitting hard luggage to a SYM? :)

Mid weekers had to cancel a ride as was too hot .That's got to be a first usually because of slightest hint of rain. :lol: :lol:

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:42 am
Meldrew wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:34 am I know we're all a bit dozy from the current hot spell, but what has wearing a yellow Croatia polo shirt got to do with fitting hard luggage to a SYM? :)

Mid weekers had to cancel a ride as was too hot .That's got to be a first usually because of slightest hint of rain. :lol: :lol:
Then the guy who decided to cancel went out anyway. :)

Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Post by Whatsisname »

The Tour de France just cancelled today's stage in the middle of the heatwave because a freak hailstorm covered the road with ice just before the sweating riders arrived at the downhill bit!
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!