Tmax 560 unveiled!

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: Tmax 560 unveiled!

Post by Funkycowie »

bikerdezzie wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:52 pm Can always wrap the panels yourself but you need good quality 3m dynoc or similar that is perforated it makes it easier to wrap.
No you don't, I only ever used KPMF wrap with air release at £7 for 1000mm x 1500mm. A Bike only uses about 4 metres with mistake allowance.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

My point was air release vinyl is easier to wrap than non perforated as it conforms easier.
Dezzie

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Tried a new 560 on Monday . base model T max in grey with blue wheels ! . Nice but poor protection from the wind and got blown about a lot . Ok it may have been windy but my old Mk 3 seemed more stable afterwards . Thinner at the back than the Mk 6 and I think a slightly deeper under seat storage. Unsurprisingly like my old Mk 6 that I sold to but a BMW Evo scoot . Not used to EVO all winter but have done 4000 miles on the Mk 3 .I like it but not enough to buy one . My Mk 3 is a great thing and has been winter proof with acf 50 .I may look at a techno max which has the screen grips and seat electrified !! Ten Grand is a fair bit now , I guess there will be bargains when the demos come up for sale

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

tmaxrobbo wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:12 am Tried a new 560 on Monday . .I like it but not enough to buy one .
When I ride my mk3 I think "this is great, why do I need my mk6?", then I ride the mk6 and think "this is so good!" so its pretty unresolvable!
Stability in crosswinds-wise, the mk1 / 2 weren't bad in high winds, the mk3 definitely not so good, and the mk6 slightly better if anything, though I was being blown around quite in the high winds on the mk6 today - having to make an effort to get into some corners properly!