Tmax 560 unveiled!

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Deleted User 7077

Re: Tmax 560 unveiled!

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Iggys write up live now scooter lab uk

Deleted User 7077

Test ride Video live now ends getting pulled by the Polizia lol

sluk youtube

Deleted User 7077

Theres another longer one with more talking .

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

Dezzie

MariaB
Current Ride: Tmax

Post by MariaB »

Somebody said earlier that modern colours are boring. You can always do a respray in the same style but different colours. One of ours.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Now that's more like it! But its extra hassle and expense...

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

Can always wrap the panels yourself but you need good quality 3m dynoc or similar that is perforated it makes it easier to wrap.
Dezzie

MrGrumpy
Benefactor

Post by MrGrumpy »

bikerdezzie wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:52 pm Can always wrap the panels yourself but you need good quality 3m dynoc or similar that is perforated it makes it easier to wrap.
You must be joking - I'm so hamfisted and incompetent at such things that an Elephant would probably do a better job! I dread to imagine what the result would look like. I've tried twice to put some heat resistant film on my patio door and it turned into a disaster both times!

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560

Post by tmaxrobbo »

saw one in the flesh yesterday , a standard T max , lovely colour grey with blue wheels . slimmer rear end otherwise looked similar . For me that's the best colour but I like the tech max as it has heated grips and seat , moving screen and cruise control . There is about £1500 between base and tech . I really like the look of it but my Mk 3 is going so well in this crap weather , I don't think I could justify it . Would have to sell the Evo scoot as well

MrGrumpy
Benefactor

Post by MrGrumpy »

tmaxrobbo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:41 am saw one in the flesh yesterday , a standard T max , lovely colour grey with blue wheels . slimmer rear end otherwise looked similar . For me that's the best colour but I like the tech max as it has heated grips and seat , moving screen and cruise control . There is about £1500 between base and tech . I really like the look of it but my Mk 3 is going so well in this crap weather , I don't think I could justify it . Would have to sell the Evo scoot as well
Its always a good juggle as to whether to go for the base or DX/ Tech max model. On the mk6, I went for the base model - not a fan of cruise control anyway, f fitted some heated grips for £50 or so and added wind deflector to screen for £40 which works fine, though the electric screen would be really nice. Adjustable rear shock might be nice as well, though probably can live without.