X-ADV and me

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Re: X-ADV and me

Post by bikerdezzie »

MrGrumpy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am
bikerdezzie wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:44 pm i wish they would bring a lower, lighter street version out with 17" wheels both ends as most will never see anything more off road than a gravel driveway.
Don't they do this already -the Integra? Possibly not much lighter or lower, but definitely a street version on 17" wheels! The 2018 Integra even has some underseat storage now!
In a way but i like the looks of the xadv and dash etc, seen a few customs lowered with 17" wheels and look great hence why a street version would appeal to me more, but needs to be lighter as i think they use ship iron for the engine block plus the piss about fitting a tail tidy is something that takes hours as is suspension swaps i bet its expensive should the bodywork need to come off as is any scooter but it seems they were having a laugh designing simplicity into the bike and took the piss instead.
Dezzie

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

I did read a review saying that the fit & design of the bodywork was exquisite and fitted together like origami .....but I can't see the average garage being very good at origami!

btw I thought the design of the X-ADV's dash is very elegant and clever, but I think I'd still to nice round dials!

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Hes on x9owners forum now