Winter Withdrawl Symptoms !!!

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Re: Winter Withdrawl Symptoms !!!

Post by bikerdezzie »

Still been riding mine 2 up occassionally picking up my lass from work in rush hour in the dark with pissing rain, stress aint the word on the A1 motorway at 5pm but for now it will be dry days only over the xmas i just hate being wet and the worse the weather gets the more people drive like arseholes.
Dezzie

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

I've been using the Burgman similarly. The roads being clogged with cars it has made sense to switch to the Burgman, the Cub or e-bike, depending upon what I need to carry. :)

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

I don't have winter withdrawn symptoms but I am having post x4 hemiplegic migraines in a row withdrawn systems from the bike... I should be getting some blood results back soon which will point my neurologist in the right direction as to which meds I can take... But it's cold out side any way.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

It was less cold and wet today. Perfect for 100 miles on the Burgman, and a meet up with Steve Cooper ( who some may know as Bill Dog.) 8-)

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Post by Sylar »

Had my run today up to Glass on Dock. A few bikers there and an xmax and Burgman650. Usually I am the only one on a Scooter. today I was on the cruisym. A great day for riding on the country lanes, not many cyclists getting in the way, so able to keep up a steady speed,had a little fun with someone on a BMW that was behind me lit up like a Xmas tree,only his extra power let him overtake me,he still could not lose me around the bends. Very enjoyable riding.

buff
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by buff »

As it was quite mild today I took Mrs Buff out for her first time on the Forza. She’s no stranger to scooters and gets dragged along on on occasions whether she likes it or not😅

Did about an hour around Lichfield and off to a pub for a quick shandy 🍺

Ralph
Current Ride: Yamaha X-max 300 300

Post by Ralph »

Hi Sylar wounder we did not pass, was knocking about round the same lanes by the sound of it.
Ralph
Nr Fleetwood
Yamaha X-max 300
Ariel NG 350
AJS Model 18S.

icon_maxi_scoot.gif

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

Was lush tonight in Whitley Bay.
Dezzie

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Post by Sylar »

Well Ralph I live in Bolton so my route home from Glass on is down the A6 turning off to Longridge through Ribchester to Blackburn then to Rawtenstall over Holcombe Hill and then home through Tottington, so opposite way to you I think.

Wombat
Current Ride: X Max 300

Post by Wombat »

:) Sorry for you Muppets in UK, but the weather here in sunny NSW is not suitable for riding at the moment either. Temp today is 42C, humidity 10%, wind NW 20 KPH. At 8 pm it will still be 36C falling to 21C at 5 am tomorrow. Riding window is 5 am (daylight) till noon, but once the Temp reaches 35C it all becomes too difficult for both machine and rider. Better to stay indoors with AC. But our winters are good, min -2C to 4C, max 16C to 21C. It is a cold and usually windy day where the max does not reach 12C. No ice but sometimes frost. No salt but often loose gravel and metal.
Happy New Year to you all.