All Season Tyres

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
dogwheel
Current Ride: Burgman 400

All Season Tyres

Post by dogwheel »

Hi, I've been using ContiMove 365s for a couple of years, I reckon they are brilliant, very reassuring in the cold and the mucky stuff, pretty good on wet or dry roads, although a bit noisy.
Sad news was that Conti have stopped doing them, latest info is that, all along, they were made for Continental by Anlas, who are still making an improved version called Anlas SC500. I've just got one for the back wheel of my Burger, from Cambrian Tyres (No connection).
Hope that might be of interest especially to the "Rural Scooterists".
Robin.

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Re: All Season Tyres

Post by Sylar »

I have had two Silverwing 600's and covered 40,000mls on both. I fitted the tyres recommended by Honda, Bridgestones Hoops, never had any problems. On the Burgman 400 I had, I always fitted Michelin city grips and again no problems. On my current Cruisym 300 I replaced the original Maxi tyres when they wore out with Michelin city grips, again never any problems. Most of my riding is on country roads and lanes and I ride all year round in all weathers. I have never heard of the tyres you mention, and I am sure my roads are just as good ,or, bad , as the ones you ride.