Limited Edition Forza 300

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Post by StephenC »

Symcity wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:02 pm Well I for one deem the Air Force grey to be really cool- stick on a nice Italian raf roundal to set it off - cool as a cucumber and much better than the mediocre standard honda colours
Too true. The colours on the Forza are a bit weird as only certain bits get painted with the rest of it staying much the same as for the other colour choices.

Re the Italian roundel - well it is Italian built, so that kind of works.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

phantom309
Current Ride: nc750sa

Post by phantom309 »

what is it with this grey fetish these days , OR matt colours.. why can't we get some real colours. not the shit we have to put up with. other countries get some awesome colours . red , orange, blues , yellows , AN all we get is black , silver, white, an half those are matt . i hate it . i want differant gloss paints... that's why i chose my NC with gloss black an the bronze metalic tank cover thingy. it's a new colour that's different from the norm.. an now the shop want to buy it back. they keep emailing me an texting me to buy it back for " more than book price " :?: if the value of my bike is that good , they'll have to pay my finance off first..... :lol:
Good friends don't let you do stupids thing alone .

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

phantom309 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:20 am what is it with this grey fetish these days , OR matt colours.. why can't we get some real colours. not the shit we have to put up with. other countries get some awesome colours . red , orange, blues , yellows , AN all we get is black , silver, white, an half those are matt . i hate it . i want differant gloss paints...
I am SO with you there!! Everything is black or a choice of 2 shades of grey. I grew up in the 70s when everything was freaky colours - bright yellows, purples - groovy man! There weren't many good things about the 70s but the colours were great!

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

MrGrumpy wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:55 amThere weren't many good things about the 70s but the colours were great!
Magic Mushrooms? icon_8-O.gif

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Purple Haze is in my brain

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

I seem to remember that my Dad had one of the first Renault 5s, which was bright orange, inside as well as outside! Wouldn't get that today!

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

phantom309 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:20 am what is it with this grey fetish these days , OR matt colours.. why can't we get some real colours. not the shit we have to put up with. other countries get some awesome colours . red , orange, blues , yellows , AN all we get is black , silver, white, an half those are matt . i hate it . i want differant gloss paints... that's why i chose my NC with gloss black an the bronze metalic tank cover thingy. it's a new colour that's different from the norm.. an now the shop want to buy it back. they keep emailing me an texting me to buy it back for " more than book price " :?: if the value of my bike is that good , they'll have to pay my finance off first..... :lol:
what next then Andy???? :P
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

I think I've said it before but my 1977 Vauxhall Magnum was Coppertone Starfire. 8-)

I.e., brown. :oops:

But it did follow a green Allegro, so it was an improvement really.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

bornagainbiker
Current Ride: Honda Forza 300

Post by bornagainbiker »

Just been into my old Honda place of work, Newcastle Motorcycles and they have just received the official Honda UK Forza 300 Limited Edition information. Sadly we in the UK are only being offered the Air Force Grey colour at the normal RRP of £5099 and no additional colour coded top box option.
2018 Honda Forza 300 Daelim S3 Advance 250 Piaggio Fly 125 3v Burgman 650 L1 Burgman 400 K8

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

bornagainbiker wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:57 am Just been into my old Honda place of work, Newcastle Motorcycles and they have just received the official Honda UK Forza 300 Limited Edition information. Sadly we in the UK are only being offered the Air Force Grey colour at the normal RRP of £5099 and no additional colour coded top box option.
Thats pretty shit