Good Pratical scooter Advice for all ( Video )

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300
EU Flag
Re: Good Pratical scooter Advice for all ( Video )

Post by rayb » Sat May 19, 2018 5:38 am

I'm getting a 404 error :(

gasgas
Current Ride: Sym 300i
Isle of Man

Post by gasgas » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:29 am

This was top of the general scooter chat but when I clicked on it, it is a case of 'file not found'. Presumably it has gone for an Autumn break.
Like jimo, I hate taxi drivers almost as much as BMW car drivers. I head for the ditch whenever I see one coming my way. I once saw a mini cab drive straight across a STOP white line and smash a motorbike rider into a lamp post. The bike rider was minding his own business riding well within the 30 limit.
Once I was riding to work in South London on my four day old Vespa 200 Electronic (They were the top of the range, brand new model) and a car pulled out of a side turning right into me, knocking me into a lamp post. The Vespa was written off, an I was off work for two weeks. The car driver explained the good and valid reason why he had to pull out in front of me - " I had been waiting at that junction for five minutes". Ah, well that's all right then. Fortunately I worked for the Post Office, on my way to work so the union paid for a solicitor. We took the driver to the cleaners. I got a new bike, new helmet, leathers, gloves, boots, suit, shirt, socks and pants and a nice holiday paid for.

Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: Foresight 250 92 Helix
Great Britain

Post by Jimo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Cant read it because site rental expired in October!

Jim
'52 Sunbeam S8, '83 Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, '98 Honda FES250 Foresight, '92 Honda Helix