Another Suzuki recall- your havin' a laugh

For members who own little scooters.
Scootypuff snr

Another Suzuki recall- your havin' a laugh

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Well Suzuki's policy of paying umpa lumpa's to work the production line strikes again. (Suzuki get a grip,your quality control is sh**)

Its the Address uk110ne (yet again)

1. Nut kick start inspection,the tightening torque of this bolt which fixes the drive pulley of the CVT is insufficient. If continuing to ride with this condition the bolt will loosen and cause an abnormal noise or worst case no drive

2. Air cleaner & throttle body inspection- it is possible that a bolt has dropped into the air cleaner during assembly. Bolt can move to throttle body by vibration in worst case bolt can stick on throttle valve and RPM can't be reduced

3. Connector fuel hose inspection, possible fuel hose connector is not correctly connected,worst case fuel leak.

So all credit to Suzuki for putting their hands up but I've two new Suzuki models in my purchase line up but I'm so tired of model recalls I don't think i can rely on not getting another "Dear punter, sorry we cocked up" letter.

Seriously think my monies going elsewhere

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Re: Another Suzuki recall- your havin' a laugh

Post by kishan »

damn sounds more dangerous than Chinese scooters.
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Re: Another Suzuki recall- your havin' a laugh

Post by StephenC »

Don't grumble. These things happen.

At least they aren't covering it up, like Mitsubishi used to do when they found faults with their cars.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should