Forza v PCX

For members who own little scooters.
SOOTYGULL
Current Ride: Honda Forza 125

Re: Forza v PCX

Post by SOOTYGULL »

I am a shorty and although I loved my SH300 there wasn't any room to stretch my legs out, so if you are over 6ft it may be too cramped for you.

I went back to a maxi scooters (TMAX, Kawaski J300) and currently a Forza 125 which definitely gets to 60 very quickly (in my book) and has a top speed just over 70mph. 100+mpg is a bonus. Corners really well and I love it.

There is more stretch-out-ability on it but it might not be enough for you.
Still Scooterin'

docscooter2010
Current Ride: Honda Forza 125

Post by docscooter2010 »

Had a silver pcx 2011 , great scooter apart from the seat hump . Also found the seat a bit slippy , when you braked you slid forward. But saying that I had it for 4 year and never let me down .Very nippy.
Got my forza 125 in blue & white in May 2016. Bit of a different ride all together. Smooth acceleration, quiet a bit heavier to lean over . The seat is great no slipping about. My only niggle I have with it is the screen , It does rattle a bit , had to put a bit foam between the plastic.
Overall if I had the choice again think I would have just bought the 2017 PCX and saved 2k.
Forza is great but don't think it justifys the extra money , apart from being bigger. Sorry.

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

SH300 or 125...big wheels,,,, corners more like a motorbike and the 300 leaves some sports bikers for dead from the lights....especially if they are half asleep ;) and potholes don't knock the fillings out yer teeth :lol: and top speed of the 300 will surprise you. Take a test ride of a new one. Keyless ignition, ABS and traction control.
Dear God,
Please send clothes for all those poor ladies
in Daddy's computer. Amen