Welcome to mini-muppets

For members who own little scooters.
Pinky

Re: Welcome to mini-muppets

Post by Pinky »

I think they should be the same - but who's covering the cost?!!

nexusmaximus
Benefactor
Current Ride: nexus 500-fuoco-burger 650

Post by nexusmaximus »

i'd say the twinkley banner style would be great for mini-muppet stickers, and don't forget to get some made in flourescent pink! :mrgreen: i might even put one on my microcar.... that classes as a mini car muppet, surely?

how about trudy's title being mistress? i think mistress pinky, has a ring to it. :mrgreen:
Image Image Image

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

Pinky wrote:I think they should be the same - but who's covering the cost?!!
I'll pay and then get my money back when I sell them or if you like you can pay and sell them?

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

nexusmaximus wrote:i'd say the twinkley banner style would be great for mini-muppet stickers, and don't forget to get some made in flourescent pink! :mrgreen: i might even put one on my microcar.... that classes as a mini car muppet, surely?

how about trudy's title being mistress? i think mistress pinky, has a ring to it. :mrgreen:
Yep...stick one on your microcar !!!

"Mistress"?? Oh yes!!! I'm all for that!!!! icon_excite.gif

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Done
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Ginger Phil wrote:
Pinky wrote:I think they should be the same - but who's covering the cost?!!
I'll pay and then get my money back when I sell them or if you like you can pay and sell them?
Ok, hows about you get them, tell me how much, I'll pay u...u send them to me...I'll send them out! :D
I can get some ad's around the scooter garages round here too, to get some more mini/maxi members in hopefully. :mrgreen:

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Funkycowie wrote:Done
:kiss: bouncing.gif icon_excite.gif icon_love.gif icon_bigok.gif :twisted: :lol:
Thank you!!!

Ginger Phil
Benefactor

Post by Ginger Phil »

Pinky wrote: Ok, hows about you get them, tell me how much, I'll pay u...u send them to me...I'll send them out! :D

Sounds good to me. :)

Any ideas what colours to buy? We usually just buy white and black, last time I asked he didn't have silver but he did have chrome vinyl - trouble is it was twice the price so I never ordered any. Really we have to buy in bulk, so none of this 2 blue, 2 pink, 2 green etc etc it has to be at least 10 of each colour.

You can't go wrong with white stickers and black stickers. Originally when the Muppets first started I ordered blue ones and red ones too but it took aaaaaaaaaaaages for those to sell. :?

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

I think chrome would be good :D
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Funkycowie wrote:I think chrome would be good :D
...I like the sound of Chrome too....but till I know the price, its difficult to say. Then would it show up on silver bikes, would members pay the higher price too??
....bloody shame about not having a special pretty pink one just for me tho!!!!