I'm a what????????

Not safe for work forum, for anything that you might get a disciplinary over if seen at work.
Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

I'm a what????????

Post by Steve_D »

Nice try, but the warden wasn't biting. :lol:
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: I'm a what????????

Post by horobags »

I know Im wrong, but I have no sypathy what so ever for traffic/carpark wardens who get abuse. Ive had two tickets cancelled after grovelling letters Ive had to send after getting a ticket just for unloading heavy carpets on double yellows. When I TRY to explain to the wardens they didnt give a shit, and wern't interested. I was fuming. female pudendas ???? defo in my book.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

female what???? the websites changed my wording, I wrote c**ts !!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

horobags wrote:female what???? the websites changed my wording, I wrote c**ts !!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
I think you meant c.unt ;)

The complete numpty who got that ticket was an hour late. He even says himself that he could have bought a day ticket for only a couple of quid extra.

Although a lot of traffic wardens are numpties and bullies, in this case it was the dickhead who got the ticket that was the coconut, trying to be a tough guy and failing completely.

I have also had to appeal a ticket and won (on a technicality I was parked where I shouldn't have been but not in anyones way) and also been let off a ticket by a good traffic warden. Would we prefer the alternative of no parking controls and grid locked roads?

curzon
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 - K9

Post by curzon »

As usual its the customer facing staff that have to take all the sh1t and the fat lazy steward sat on his ar5e that make the rules but would never face to face enforce them ... "dont ask others to do what you wouldnt do yourself" ;)
Never look down on anyone ........ unless it is to help them up

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

There are good and bad traffic wardens but at the end of the day they are doing their job (one I would not like). I would not wish to put up with that abuse and he put up with it well. Can you imagine what it would have been like if one of us had an accident with that foul mouth git. When I was a hospital manager in Basildon I had some guy push pass my secretary , almost take my office door off and deliver me a tirade of abuse which included I was lucky he had not driven his car through the wall of my office and that he had done time before and was prepared to do it again. Fortunatly tea and and chat managed to calm him down, things do make people snap from time to time but there is never an excuse for that form of threatening bullying
Maximum respect

johnp
Benefactor
Current Ride: The Wife

Post by johnp »

I hate traffic wardens but they do have a job to do, if the warden gave a ticket and the guy was a few minuets over i can understand his anger but he was well over an hour late so he deserved it.
Barnfields Plumbing & Property Services