Scooter therapy.

roygib
Benefactor
Current Ride: sym symphony st Yamaha Tricity

Scooter therapy.

Post by roygib »

Since January i have not been very well,it's left me feeling very low,so with the weather looking so good,for the first time this yeari had a ride to Devils Bridge,i used all the back roads.At the Bridge which was so busy,i meet up with Kurt who is 84 and has just got himself a New Honda PCX125 also Steve who rides a Atlantic 250.
After a good chat, plus a brew i made my way back home,lanes again.
As i turned the engine off once home on my drive.i sat for a minute,thinking how much better i felt.

Globs
Current Ride: Piaggio X10 350

Re: Scooter therapy.

Post by Globs »

Nothing like some travel to lift the spirits!!

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Get Up... Get Out... Good Job!
Therapy on wheels!

SOOTYGULL
Current Ride: Honda Forza 125

Post by SOOTYGULL »

Hi Roy,

You kindly replied to me when I wondered about getting a Tricity !

You are doing very well to get out on your Tricity when you don't feel 100%.

I have been in the same boat as you ... I had a brain injury and wondered if I would ever ride again ... found out after a while that I can but don't do anywhere near the mileage I used to do.

So I downgraded to a Honda Forza 125 and like you 125cc does all I need now and when I do go out on it, as you have found it puts a smile on my face.

So I say ride when and while you can even down to the shops can make you feel good !
Still Scooterin'

Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Post by Z750Jay »

Glad to hear that the ride lifted your spirits. I know I bang on about my big burg needing more power but that is just for me and my lanky lardy body. As long as whatever you ride brings a smile to your face or lifts you from a dark place then all is good.
Even a bicycle, though that starts to get iffy once you start wearing Lycra. Certain body shapes should not wear Lycra ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk