In Transit

This is the place to organize a meet or tell us about a forthcoming show
Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Re: In Transit

Post by Whatsisname »

Sic Transit Glora Silverwing! Plenty of new roads to travel, and exotic places with "Le" in their name!

ps VP sound the business, what were Hayballs like?
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Re: In Transit

Post by Waldorf »

Thanks, friends.

I heard today that although the National Trust has closed its 'buildings', the open spaces are now all free to enter.
I do have a membership card but it's good to know that non-members can make the most of it all.

I felt comfortable from the first time I took the Silverwing into VP Motorcycles for its MOT. I was a bit daunted by all the very nice and powerful bikes in there and when I made a comment, as I do, about having a maxiscooter, Vince, the owner, brushed it aside, saying it had two wheels and an engine and that's what mattered. IAfter the first service there I think he was quite impressed, having taken it out for a test ride.
Lovely man!

I've more-or-less had my fill of riding abroad, especially as we won't be in the EU.
There plenty up here I haven't seen and Edinburgh's only just over two hours away.
I know there are some other maxi-riders up here and I've been invited to ride with them.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch