Sunday 18th of June

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: Sunday 18th of June

Post by kayz1 »

We saw you at one point in Beddgelert just over the bridge, had to stop for BUS/Cars when we started again you had gone! went up the road a while and turned left for Ffestiniog. We could not find you so went on the the Slate mines...then on to Betws-y-Coed..not there. So i took the gang over the tops to Llyn Brenig visitor centre for coffee....then on to Denbigh/MOld road for home..

Had a great day thanks all/Bern.
Lyn.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Just done the math's, for the initial route planning ride + the revised route planning ride + the actual ride, total milage ........... 692

add on my ride to Kent (weekend before last) ... 426

brings it up to 1118 miles so far this month, will be adding another approx 450 round trip to Devon this weekend

Ain't it grand being 'retired' :D
Have wheels, will travel :D

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

The Bern wrote:Anyone heard from Jaz ?
After I left you all I decided I was hungry, so stopped in Abergele for fish and chips. Then did some serious filtering on the A55, catching up with Alan and Mark in the process! 380-something miles for me, got home without the aid of breakdown trucks and everything!

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

The Bern wrote:Just done the math's, for the initial route planning ride + the revised route planning ride + the actual ride, total milage ........... 692

add on my ride to Kent (weekend before last) ... 426

brings it up to 1118 miles so far this month, will be adding another approx 450 round trip to Devon this weekend

Ain't it grand being 'retired' :D
Total respect :D keep it twisted

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Great stuff Jaz, you doing the Welsh weekend? if so see you then. PS: look into the clutch thingy.
Lyn.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Jaz wrote:
The Bern wrote:Anyone heard from Jaz ?
After I left you all I decided I was hungry, so stopped in Abergele for fish and chips. Then did some serious filtering on the A55, catching up with Alan and Mark in the process! 380-something miles for me, got home without the aid of breakdown trucks and everything!
Top job bud :D
Have wheels, will travel :D

basil 69
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxisym 600i

Post by basil 69 »

Bern thanks for a really good day out and hopefully we will get to finish the route you had planned another day.
Glad everyone got home safely and I hope to see some of or all of you again.

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

kayz1 wrote:Great stuff Jaz, you doing the Welsh weekend? if so see you then. PS: look into the clutch thingy.
Lyn.
Yes, very much looking forward to Rhayader - there's some epic riding to be had round there, and as if that wasn't enough the skies are full of Red Kites!

Will get a new clutch assy ordered shortly for the troublesome Italian :ugeek: