Muppets in Malta in May(30th until 6th june)

terryvanman
Benefactor

Re: Muppets in Malta in May(30th until 6th june)

Post by terryvanman »

Dont worry Mark. Im working on it.
Dear God,
Please send clothes for all those poor ladies
in Daddy's computer. Amen

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

icon_thumbs_up.gif 8-)
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Sounds brilliant you lucky people....... :D
SEAT MO

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

I'm thinking of organizing an evening meal for all on the last night before the first person has to return to UK. My wife and I have been to this place http://www.brasa.com.mt/ many times, the food is great and there's loads of it, the price is reasonable and you can spend the whole evening talking, telling jokes [Mark] etc. The house local wine is reasonably priced and quite good. You will not be hungry after and is a lovely stroll along the Seafront from Sleima.

I think we should hire the scooters in the middle of your stay as some are coming on different date but roughly withing a week. 2 days hire, the first day, zip around the south of the Island and the second day over to Gozo with Mark who will stay on Gozo with friends and come back when he wants [3 or more days hire for Mark] I'll bring you back so you dont get lost and if we leave Gozo early enough [Gozo is very small] we can do a bit of site seeing of the north of Malta before we return the scooters. dont forget your sun cream.
Let me know if you want to book a different restaurant and I'll organize it.
Dear God,

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Terry

PM sent thumb.gif & I'm happy to go along with folk but really appreciate the effort you are putting into this as I know how hard these events are to organise and keep folk happy.

But your plans all sound fine by me

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

OK...All looking good so far. My wife and I are traveling for the whole of February and the last 2 weeks of March. If anyone else want to join in please let me know as soon as possible.
Dear God,

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

OK Update

Richie is traveling from 27th May until 3rd June

Mark Horobags from 30th May until 6th June

Scootypuff from 30th May until 6th June

Alan Is doing his best to get here after his hospital visit from 30th May until 6th June

All are staying within walking distance of each other in Sleima so no problem meeting up.

Richie is looking forward to coming but he's not interested in renting a scooter he just wants to relax and go sight seeing and meet up if we are around in the evenings.

So that leaves the rest of us to work out the 2 days we want scooters, it really depends on Mark when he wants to go over to visit his friends on Gozo I dont think it matters to anyone else what days we rent.

If we allow Thursday 31 as a [get over the flight day] and meet up for dinner as a "get to know each other dinner" including Richie as he will be the first to leave back to UK.

So the best 2 days are between Friday 1st and Monday 4th. Tuesday 5th a day of leisure with drinks in the evening.

Let me know please

Exciting ain't it :D
Dear God,

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

This is exiting!! 8-)
Im calling My mate (charlie) on xmas day Terry, so I'll confirm after that. I think it would be good to visit Gozo on the Monday, as weekends tend to be busy at the ferry terminals, so if we go over on the monday, Have a ride round Gozo and we will take you back to Mgarr to catch the return ferry, if that sounds ok. We will stay until tuesday getting back to Sleima mid afternoon.
Gozo is a small island but lots to see, so if anyone has anywhere in mind they want to visit let me know, well anywhere apart from the Azure window that collapsed recently. :(
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

OK Mark
I think we could hire the scoots for the Sunday maybe pick them up Saturday evening [I'll ask] and use them to explore Malta on Sunday a little bit then park/lock them up in a parking space we have at the point shopping center Sleima over night and make an early start on the Monday for Gozo.
Dear God,

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

e-blag bargain lids boxed & labelled to be posted tomorrow.

Annual Leave approved by work (like they had a choice)

This event is in sight now