Fancy a meet at the Bikers cafe Saturday 6th

Post by Doc1864 »

Food stop cafe Bridgnorth I’m taking ride out this sat if anyone is around

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Re: Fancy a meet at the Bikers cafe Saturday 6th

Post by rayb »

Let me know if you plan to go again. My favourite routes around Bewdley, Bridgnorth area.

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

I've gone there a few times as it is reasonably close to me. Good food but everyone blanks you because you 'only have a scooter'. Maybe it would shock them if a bunch of us turned up!

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

Burgman1958 wrote:I've gone there a few times as it is reasonably close to me. Good food but everyone blanks you because you 'only have a scooter'. Maybe it would shock them if a bunch of us turned up!
I don't know, they've seen quite friendly to me and my photo went down well.

Davefirestorm
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by Davefirestorm »

Riding motorcycles to some is a class thing ie Sportsbike riders only acknowledge other Sportsbike riders and then there’s a pecking order lol.Then there’s classic bikes,custom,bikes,Harley’s,and bottom of the pile scooter riders.Strange realy how some are,when I worked few miles from home I’d ride to work on a different bike each day ie Fireblade/Harley/Velocette/BSA passing same riders coming towards me but they’d only acknowledge me if I was on the “right” bike,f**k. ‘em they don’t know what they’re missing out on with a maxi scoot lol.

Maxsymuppet

Post by Maxsymuppet »

I get the clique thing but I am only going by the experiences I have had there. I have found the sports bike riders are the worst, tourer riders are usually okay and cruiser riders are in the middle.

Just remembered. Some years ago I wrote a spoof advert based on the archetypal man in his forties having a mid-life crisis, buying the fastest most expensive sports bike he can, then hardly ever riding it, rapidly losing interest in it and moving on to something else that makes him feel young. I will see if I can find it and post it in the 'Jokes and Funnies' section.

Maxsymuppet

Post by Maxsymuppet »

The spoof advert is now in the Jokes and Funnies section. I think you'll like it.