Wot u reckon

This is the place to organize a meet or tell us about a forthcoming show
Symcity
Benefactor

Re: Wot u reckon

Post#11 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:24 am

I’ve had second thoughts about my planned itinerary - going to be too expensive to return via Ijmuiden - I’m now thinking of returning via Dunkirk - this mind you shall entail a longer journey home - reckon I also planned too many places for a relatively short break - so I’ve decided to book Cochem for three nights enabling me to do daily trips to discover the area - after that I’m not so sure - bearing in mind I now propose a channel crossing coming home does anyone have any suggestions for the remaining five or six days - okay so after Cochem I’ve decided to visit Dinant on the river meuse for two more nights then maybe a couple more in normandy

Symcity
Benefactor

Post#12 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:03 am

Okay this is the finished article - three nights in Rhineland-Palatinate - two nights in the belgian Ardenne - one night in the belgian coastal town of Blankenberge and a final night in Cleveleys Lancashire don’t ask why - outward dfds seaways Newcastle to Ijmuiden inward p and o ferries Zeebrugge to Hull

Snail

Post#13 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:59 am

Hi, sounds like a good adventure and realistic, we leave Sunday, through tunnel in van, going to Menen gate then heading for Ruhr valley and Hamelin in Germany, keep me eyes open for a UK plate SH! But I suspect we will be ahead of you by then, who knows we don't make too many plans, just rough headings

Have a great trip!

Return to “Meets and Rideouts”