Something for your diary.

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Something for your diary.

Post by rayb »

Sounds like fun and handy for the Midlands, Wales and Gloucestershire. I went for a little ride to the cafe at Bringsty this afternoon. Some lovely roads and a nice cuppa. What more would you want?

https://bromyardspeedfestival.co.uk/blo ... -2018.html

Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Re: Something for your diary.

Post by Snail »

Was that Bringsty common? Some long sweeping bends on that road, we've camped at the small CC site at Bromyard downs, good mushroom hunting area half filled a carrier bag once

rayb
Benefactor

Post by rayb »

That's it Snail. What was the Junk Shop is now called Bringsty Vintage Living and prices accordingly. :) The lady in the cafe was telling me that the building was originally a garage and they built custom bikes. I think this was possibly pre-WW2. The A44 is a lovely road and bikers in the Worcester area like nothing better than to head out towards Rhayder, have breakfast at Crossgates and come back on the A456/A443. I recently edited a helmet cam video of that route, to play at a funeral. Old age and not an accident .

http://rigsville.com/crossgates-cafe/

Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Post by Snail »

Ah yes, Crossgates was used as a service area on the Welsh hill rally 4x4, when we were into our landrovers, there is a well known rally circuit near Llangurig called Sweet Lamb miles of off road, rally tracks.
Do you normally go west when out for a ride?

rayb
Benefactor

Post by rayb »

If it's a short ride I tend to because it's straight into the countryside once I leave Droitwich.