Future ride out destination Britain's only Desert contains human remains and Spam

Deleted User 7077

Future ride out destination Britain's only Desert contains human remains and Spam

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Although Ive never done it I watch a few wild campers thought this was few interesting things in it .Stick with it might interest a few or some may not like it .
I've been down that way but didn't go on the railway

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Re: Future ride out destination Britain's only Desert contains human remains and Spam

Post by mottza »

We had a ride there a few years ago
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

Deleted User 7077

Re: Future ride out destination Britain's only Desert contains human remains and Spam

Did you go to the bone church ?

Bern

Post by Bern »

Went fishing at Dungee loads when I lived in Kent, best spot is by the power station outfall, last visit was about 4 years ago when Alice did a fish & chip run with X9OC to The Pilot Inn, fairly sure I was the 'furthest travelled' on that day icon_maxi_scoot.gif

Bern

Post by Bern »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:16 pm .
I've been down that way but didn't go on the railway
If you're off to the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch for a ride, plan your route down there to go through Tenterden, there's a full size steam railway there, forget how many miles but nice scenery on route

Deleted User 7077

I lived in Borstal for a year when I was younger before we came up the West Midlands.

Deleted User 7077

I'll see if can get sun hol at Camber sands take scooter down as it's mentioned in Squeeze song "Picking Mussels from a shell " :lol: :lol:

Bern

Post by Bern »

Best joke ever to be told in Camber, from Carry On Follow That Camel ..........

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

Bern wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:46 pm If you're off to the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch for a ride, plan your route down there to go through Tenterden, there's a full size steam railway there, forget how many miles but nice scenery on route
Yep, Tenterden to Bodiam. As well as the steam locos they have an old diesel on the line too. Well worth a trip. 8-)

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Bern wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm Went fishing at Dungee loads when I lived in Kent, best spot is by the power station outfall, last visit was about 4 years ago when Alice did a fish & chip run with X9OC to The Pilot Inn, fairly sure I was the 'furthest travelled' on that day icon_maxi_scoot.gif
I was there on that ride! Last time we saw JimC
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125