Llandudno scooter rally July 19th 21st Pm if interested

Bern

Re: Welsh Wander cancelled until next summer

Post by Bern »

Funkycowie wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:55 am
Has been maxi tours wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 am Just waiting for Indian summer to kick in then book something.
Was this ever a meet or rideout? Seems more of a personal, I am doing this, post.
No this is nothing to do with the Wales weekend at all bud, this is just Julien doing what he does best ......... posting bollocks , as he admits .................
Has been maxi tours wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:01 am As am I to make pointless posts

Deleted User 7077

Re: Welsh Wander Llandudno scooter rally July 19th 21st Pm if interested

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Very slick Bern should be a politician.

Just delete it if does meet with Bern's approval .

Deleted User 7077

Oh forgot to say you spelt my name wrong again .

Bern

Post by Bern »

Pointless exercise changing the thread title to try & bring it in line with your video posted over a month after starting the thread as .... Welsh Wander cancelled until next summer ..... Welsh Wander Llandudno scooter rally July 19th 21st Pm if interested ... only shows on posts since the change you made an hour ago bud

Deleted User 7077

I changed title for anyone looking in ride outs after this drops off active topics .I put pm as you piss on most my posts. I was going to try get away in October on the burger it didn't happen .I had previously posted in tour updates would be next summer .I'd been fancying going to Llandudno so when I saw rally for July I thought be good idea as may be a camping rally site don't know yet as only just announced. Hope that clears up alterations to title .I'd start a new thread but you'll only piss on that one as well .

Bern

Post by Bern »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:39 pm you piss on most my posts
Nah, you give yourself too much credit bud, if all 271 of my posts were aimed at you (which they weren't) I could only have pissed on a maximum of just over half your posts, so not most by any measure :kiss: arrainging meets/ride-outs by PM is hardly in the spirit of any forum :roll:

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 pm Very slick Bern should be a politician.

To be honest mate it doesn't bring anything of value to the forum, if you can't bring value to the forum then you are missing the point of Maxi-Muppets.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Deleted User 7077

I've thought that for a while myself on other arranged meets but not commented I'm glad you brought that up.

Deleted User 7077

Funkycowie wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:05 pm
Has been maxi tours wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 pm Very slick Bern should be a politician.

To be honest mate it doesn't bring anything of value to the forum, if you can't bring value to the forum then you are missing the point of Maxi-Muppets.

Its not what it was that's for sure .

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Spamming isn't the nature of the forum... more about quality than quantity. And posting after your own post all the time isn't the best thing to do, although there are exceptions like a travel blog.

Julian - Top Poster of the month with a total of 201 posts out of 1351 (15%) :roll:
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125