Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

User avatar
Alanzzg
Benefactor
Posts: 2922
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Current Ride: Silverwing
Location: Stoke on Trent
Great Britain
Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by Alanzzg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:12 am

Stuarts memorial ride will be held on Saturday May 11 and Sunday 12 th at Rhayader Wales .ride out route to be arranged
several of us have booked B.B in Rhayader for Friday May 10 , and 11th. 12th

plus 4 or 5 will be camping at Wyeside campsite LD6 5LB . Sorry this campsite is Closed

There will be a collection for anyone
wishing to make a small donation for the AIR Ambulance which will be donated in Stuarts aka Trauts name .

After speaking to one or two other Muppets this is the ride out for the Saturday and the Sunday ,
Saturday ,
meet at 10 o'clock,
at the Rhayader Leisure Center car park North st , LD6 5BU ,
Set off at ,10.30 to icon_maxi_scoot.gif icon_moped.gif
The Hive cafe Aberaeron Cadwgen Place , SA46 0BU
For a cuppa and a bite to eat , From there ride to
icon_maxi_scoot.gif icon_moped.gif
Sands Bistro ,High st ,Borth SY24 5LH ,
For tea and icon_fry-up.gif
Then back to Rhayader vier Elan Valley ,
icon_beer.gif icon_eat.gif icon_guiness.gif icon_funky-dance.gif bed.gif

Sunday meet 10ish at the leisure car park.
10 .30 icon_maxi_scoot.gif icon_moped.gif
A ride to the Mermaid cafe , Jubilee rd Barmouth LL42 1LT
And from there we will all go are separate way ,
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

User avatar
Has been maxi tours
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 am
Current Ride: Burgman Grin 400
Location: Pikeyville
EU Flag
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by Has been maxi tours » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 am

I'll see what forecast is before I book .
Keep Calm and Carry on Grinning

Bern
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:55 pm
England
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by Bern » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:46 am

Has been maxi tours wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 am
I'll see what forecast is before I book .
It's Wales bud, chances of NOT getting wet are slim to non-existant :lol: :lol: :lol:

rayb
Benefactor
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 am
Current Ride: Honda SH300
Location: Droitwich
Contact:
EU Flag
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by rayb » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:57 am

Has been maxi tours wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 am
I'll see what forecast is before I book .
We could make that a day trip along Route 44 if you don't fancy stopping over.

User avatar
Has been maxi tours
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 am
Current Ride: Burgman Grin 400
Location: Pikeyville
EU Flag
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by Has been maxi tours » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:06 am

rayb wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:57 am
Has been maxi tours wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 am
I'll see what forecast is before I book .
We could make that a day trip along Route 44 if you don't fancy stopping over.

Yes could do that Ray.
Keep Calm and Carry on Grinning

rayb
Benefactor
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 am
Current Ride: Honda SH300
Location: Droitwich
Contact:
EU Flag
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by rayb » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:09 am

Has been maxi tours wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:06 am
rayb wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:57 am
Has been maxi tours wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 am
I'll see what forecast is before I book .
We could make that a day trip along Route 44 if you don't fancy stopping over.

Yes could do that Ray.
See what the weather is doing.

User avatar
Has been maxi tours
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 am
Current Ride: Burgman Grin 400
Location: Pikeyville
EU Flag
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by Has been maxi tours » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 am

Bern wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:46 am
Has been maxi tours wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 am
I'll see what forecast is before I book .
It's Wales bud, chances of NOT getting wet are slim to non-existant :lol: :lol: :lol:

As Lyn says " I'm not paying to get wet " :lol: :lol:
Keep Calm and Carry on Grinning

bustupbiker
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:45 pm
Current Ride: X-ADV
Location: North Wales
Wales
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by bustupbiker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am

I can not make it next year, Two things have come up. One: i will be away with Pat in Funchal..the other i will know more about after the 23rd. I have a scan in 1 hour 40 mins: That is if i can find some place to park near enough to walk to the unit.... :lol:
Lyn.

User avatar
Alanzzg
Benefactor
Posts: 2922
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Current Ride: Silverwing
Location: Stoke on Trent
Great Britain
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by Alanzzg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:55 am

bustupbiker wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am
I can not make it next year, Two things have come up. One: i will be away with Pat in Funchal..the other i will know more about after the 23rd. I have a scan in 1 hour 40 mins: That is if i can find some place to park near enough to walk to the unit.... :lol:
Lyn.
Good luck with the scan , fingers crossed all will be well ,
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

User avatar
horobags
Benefactor
Posts: 3563
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:57 pm
Current Ride: NC 750 dct c90
Location: scruffy old mancfester
England
Re: Ugly Bunch annual weekend 10/05/19

Post by horobags » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Ive ordered sun.gif sun.gif icon_moped.gif 8-)
kicking away from the mundane everyday.


Post Reply