Video Flash back early Ugly bunch

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: Video Flash back early Ugly bunch

Post by kayz1 »

Pjfdinosaur wrote:Bit off topic but in the opening scenes of the Belgium 2014 ugly bunch tour when you are all lined up who is the gent 2 nd from the left? It's just he reminds me a few yrs ago we(my family)went to Vias in the the South of France and met up with a couple of blokes from South Wales on I think a Blackbird and an XJR I think with their wives and a gent from I think the Potteries area on a Maxi scooter and I was quite amazed when told that the scooter gave as good as it got on the way down not as quick but not holding them back either,anyhow the gent in the photo reminds me of him a little.We were all members of the same club South Wales based but countrywide can't remember the name of it though so a reminder would be nice as well.

welsh sports and tourers.....( bustupbiker in those days.
Lyn.

Pjfdinosaur
Current Ride: Burgman 400

Post by Pjfdinosaur »

Hi Lyn I remember it very well went on a few rides with them down Brecon area I think it was and was going to go to Vias with them then all the family decided they wanted to come,we were on the next caravan park and met up a couple of times with them once was an hilarious karaoke in the site bar which I still have photos of and a few of the bikes lined up by the tents.

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

Ahh craig, remember him, I was on a Whitby run about 5 years back with the muppets on my tmax and my mate barney on his halfabusa burgman 650, have some pics somewhere
Dezzie

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Pjfdinosaur wrote:Hi Lyn I remember it very well went on a few rides with them down Brecon area I think it was and was going to go to Vias with them then all the family decided they wanted to come,we were on the next caravan park and met up a couple of times with them once was an hilarious karaoke in the site bar which I still have photos of and a few of the bikes lined up by the tents.
i still keep in touch with a couple of them, but most just do the web thing now and don't ride..shame as we did do some good rides and tours.

eric1789uk
Current Ride: an 400 L1

Post by eric1789uk »

Anyone in touch wi craig from sheffield. Lost his phone number and wonder how he is
My other bikes have pedals
I've been ugly bunched

pikey

Post by pikey »

I think Liam and Clive still in contact with him .

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

pikey wrote:I think Liam and Clive still in contact with him .
Like Julian said he goes out with Clive and Liam occasionally, i have not seen or heard off him for a long time ,
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Liam
Benefactor
Current Ride: Tmax 560 Vespa Sei Giorni

Post by Liam »

Craig's doing ok. Him and Clive were supposed to be having a meet up today/ this weekend maybe.
But I'm working today and going to Glasgow tomorrow to fetch daughter and grandson.

I'll catch up with him at Easter possibly.

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

Liam , When you do catch up with them say hi from me and hope to see them soon
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Hi Alan ;)

Yes Craigs fine.
Was gonna visit him today, but something has come up, so its a no for this weekend.

I now have 250 miles on the new bikes!...only took me 2 months to do it! :lol: